BIMS Login 2021 | BIMS Login Portal 2021 | Treasury and DDO Login Portal | treasury.kerala.gov.in login | BIMS Kerala Treasury & DDO Login @ treasury.kerala.gov.in |Kerala BIMS Login | BIMS Kerala login | BIMS Kerala Treasury Portal | BIMS treasury portal | BIMS Kerala Treasury Login Portal.
In this article, we are providing all the important details for What is the BIMS login portal? And also the details Kerala BIMS treasury login portal online. Individuals who have large, well-set businesses indulge in activities involving buying and selling of products and services can check the details about BIMS Kerala Treasury and DDO Login Portal. So, check out this article.
What is BIMS Kerala Treasury Login 2021 (Treasury and DDO Login)?
BIMS stands for Bill Information and Management System. BIMS Login launched by the Finance Department and it is an e-billing system to manage the operation of the treasuries. BIMS is mainly maintained by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers to keep a check of the accounts, salaries of the staff, contingent bills, and provide e-Submission to the treasury and other financial works.
Thus, BIMS Kerala login, BIMS Kerala Treasury Portal, BIMS treasury portal is very important to make use of an efficient billing management system.
- TSB Online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login
- SBI HRMS Login Portal
- Rajasthan E Bhamashah Card
- TNEB Reading Details
Features of BIMS Kerala Login 2021
- Generate the contingent bills.
- Contains bill book and status of the bill.
- Expenditure Report which is made by the Drawing and Disbursing Officers, present in the login.
- It allows online submission of TR 59E to the treasury.
- The DDOs can approve the TR 59E.
- Contingent bills in BIMS do not have POC.
- Used for integration of State Budget and related Income and Expenditure Accounts
- The allotment process for contingent bills is paperless in BIMS
How to Login at BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)?
- At first, visit the BIMS official website at http://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- Now, enter your Username which is a ten-digit DDO code.
- Next, enter the password (ten-digit code plus 123)
- Once added, choose DDO in the Select role.
- Click on the login option for the final step.
How to Reset Forgot BIMS Login Password at treasury.kerala.gov.in?
If you forgot the BIMS login portal password. You can reset the password and set a new password. And for that, you need to submit the request to the Sub Treasury Officers.
How to Do BIMS DSC Registration / Renewal Online?
You need to follow below given steps for BIMS DSC registration or renewal:
- Visit at BIMS official website or click here
- Next, click on “DSC Registration/Renewal”
- Next, you can see pop-up windows.
- Enter the DDO code and PIN.
- At last, click on “Next” button to complete the process.
Adding Account in TSB BIMS DDO Portal
- Visit the website: www.treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims/
- Now login to the BIMS portal using your DDO and password.
- After enter into your profile, click on the option of TSB and then on the option of adding a TSB account.
- Now, add the required details like your account name, account number, account types, etc.
- Finally, click on the option of Submit to complete the process.
- And, you have done.
What is the Scope of BIMS Login 2021?
- BIMS uses for the preparation of the contingent bills.
- Used in the scholarship.
- Manage advance bill settlement.
- Allows Payment on Deposit.
BIMS Login and Account Statement Viewing | Video BIMS Tutorial
BIMS Contact Number
- BIMS Contact Number: 0471 2328471
- Email Address: [email protected]
FAQs for BIMS Login
What is BIMS?
BIMS stands for Bill Information and Managements System for settlement claim in e bill portal.
What is the official website of BIMS?
What is the criteria of password?
BIMS password is minimum 8 digits long.
Who has an access to the BIMS login?
Only the Drawing and Disbursing Officer can able to access the BIMS login.
How can one view the rejected bill?
You have to go to the billing menu to check the rejected bill.
What is the Contact Details for BIMS Online?
BIMS Contact Number: 0471 2328471
Email Address: [email protected]
Is it required for the e-submission of the allotment?
No, it is not required to e-submit the allotment.
WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | West Bengal Sw...
দিদিকে বলো 2020 | WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal ...
Apna Khata e dhartiRajasthan, राजस्थान भू...
Tnreginet Inspector General of Registratio...