Here you will know about the details for TNTP Login App or TN EMIS Login at tnschools.gov.in. There are multiple log-in portals, apps, and systems that have been provided by the Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System (TNEMIS) to the schools and teachers. And TN EMIS Portal, EMIS Tamil Nadu, and TNTP Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform are some of them.
So, if you are also using TNTP Login App then this article will guide you about the Tamil Nadu Teacher Platform (TNTP) User Guide. So, please stay with this post and read this article till the end to know the brief details.
About TN EMIS – TNTP Login 2021
EMIS stands for Educational Management Information System and TN EMIS means Tamil Nadu Schools Educational Management Information System. TN EMIS provides the Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) to the schools, teachers, and students.
Tamil Nadu State has started these horizons of technology-enabled learning to the learner through engaging and vibrant e-contents. https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/ portal provides curated standards-aligned e-learning teaching, learning, practice resources, videos, interactives, simulations, online courses, training modules, and many more.
- Tnreginet Registration
- RGRHCL | Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status
- NREGA Job Card List 2021
- Nadakacheri CV
Advantages of Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP)
It provides digital content that provides an accessible centralized repository for teachers across Tamil Nadu.
- Unique login ID for teachers associated with state syllabus
- Personal tracking of the path to professional excellence
How to TN EMIS Login at tntp.tnschools.gov.in?
At first, you have to register into Tamil Nadu Schools EMIS or TNTP website than you will get a unique 8 digit username and password assigned by EMIS. If you are a teacher then you can be accessed through the EMIS school login under the Staff details Menu or Teacher Login details option.
After completing the TNTP registration you can follow the login steps. And here we are providing the important steps for emis.tnschools.gov.in Login Details. Please look at the below for the following steps:
- At first, you need to logins at the TNTP Login through its official website, and here is the link for that: https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms/ or https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/.
- Now, you need to enter your unique 8 digit username and password assigned by EMIS to login.
- After a user logs in, you will see the Home Page on your screen.
- And also get the 5 main verticals in TNTP such as Academic Resources, E-Textbooks, Question Banks, Courses Contribute.
- You can open any of them and check the details and forms.
- At last, your tntp.tnschools.gov.in login process has been completed and you can log in into emis tnschools dashboard.
How to search for topics on TNTP Dashboard?
Once your TNTP Dashboard has been opened you can use the search option to find topics as per your requirements and for that here the steps are given below:
- Open dashboard after TN EMIS Login through username and password.
- Click on the Search option (Magnifying glass icon) on the dashboard.
- Type the topic you like to search according to your requirement.
- And press the enter tab to search for a topic within TNTP.
You will get the related chapters in front of you after you searched.
How to Reset Forgot Password of TN EMIS Login?
- At first, go to the TN EMIS Login Portal.
- You will see the option Search by username and Search by email address.
- You need to submit your registered username or your email address in the required field.
- If your username or your email address found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address.
- And with the given instructions you will get our TNTP EMIS Login access again.
Here is the link to reset Forgotten your username or password: https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms/login/forgot_password.php
How To Register to EMIS TNSchools Portal?
Each School in TamilNadu State has to do EMIS Registration at www.emis.tnschools.gov.in. There are few high authorized people who can
access TN EMIS Online Login and they are
Head Masters(HM)– Monitor & Improve Student & Staff attendance
Chief Education Officer(CEO)– Inspects all the schools within the revenue district
Block Education Officer(OEO)– Inspects all the schools within the Block district
District Education Officer(DEO)– Inspects all the schools within the Education District
Teachers of all types of respective schools can get access id and password from the Head Master(HM) of that school for EMIS Online Entry.
How to Download and Access TNTP Login App?
Here we are providing the important details for How to download TNTP Login App and process to access TNTP App. So, please check the steps below to access the app.
- First of all, go to the Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Type moodle in the search bar and install Moodle App.
- Now, open the moodle app and type tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms in the blank and click on the CONNECT option.
- After that, you need to enter the 8 digit username and password assigned by EMIS for you.
- Now, you will be login into the app.
- Click on the three dots in the bottom right corner.
- At last, the course option on the menu will be opened.
TNTP Login App Offline Access
You don’t need an internet connection to use this app. Because the app allows you to download the course and take it offline without an internet connection.
There are two ways to access TNTP APP Login and here we are sharing the details for that.
- You just need to open the course to download.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner.
- At last click the Download Course option.
- Open and select the course to download.
- Pull the screen down to refresh and get the download course option on the screen.
- Next, select the download Option and click the Courses option on the menu.
TN School Department Contact Details
|Name||Principal Secretary to Government|
|Name||Tmt. Sigy Thomas Vaidhyan|
|Post||Commissioner of School Education|
|Phone||044 – 25672790|
|[email protected] /|
|Address||D.P.I campus, Chennai – 600 006|
TNTP Official Email ID: [email protected]
TNTP IMs Co-Ordinator Contact Details: click here
Important Websites for TN EMIS
TN EMIS Portal – Enter School Profile
If you are interested to enter the school profile then you have to enter important details like U-DISE Code, School Name, Location Details, School Management category, school affiliation, phone number, website, and email ID, and establishment details that include the year in that school started.
For more details please visit: Click Here
EMIS Portal – Update Teaching Staff Information of School
To update the teaching staff details, you must enter the following details such as your name, Aadhaar number, gender, blood group, date of birth, caste & parent’s name, followed by joining details, academic qualification, communication details, main subject taught & deputation details.
For more details please visit: Click Here
EMIS Portal – Update Non-Teaching Staff Information of School
To update the Non-teaching staff details, enter important details such as personal information like name, Aadhaar number, gender, blood group, date of birth, caste & parent’s name, followed by joining details, academic qualification, and communication details.
For more details please visit: Click Here
EMIS Portal – Update Student Information
To update the student’s profile, please enter the following details like student’s name, gender, height, blood group, society, parent’s name, transfer details, personal details, academic records, etc.
For details please visit: Click Here
TNTP SAFETY AND SECURITY TRAINING பயிற்சியில் கலந்து கொள்ளும் வழிமுறைகள் வீடியோ
TNTP Teachers Login Link
FAQs for TN EMIS Portal
What is EMIS?
EMIS stands for Educational Management Information System. It is a centralized database that keeps records of every student’s basic details such as name, age, height & weight, location, educational qualification, contact number, and house address, staff members, and schools across Tamil Nadu.
How to find the EMIS Number?
EMIS number is a unique number that provides by the school management to every student. Students can get this EMIS number from the concerned person from their school.
How to Find EMIS Number of a Student in Tamilnadu?
EMIS portal is created for the schools in Tamil Nadu. It is created to maintain the information of students, staffs, and school details. Students can get EMIS number from the concern coordinator from school.
What is TNTP Login App?
TNTP stands for Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform(TNTP) to the schools, teachers, and students.
How can I login to EMIS?
1. Visit emis.tnschools.gov.in.
2. Navigate to Education Management Information Center.
3. Now, provide your username and password in required area.
4. Click on login option.
5. Login to emis tnschools dashboard.
What is EMIS number for students?
The EMIS Number is a unique 8-digit number assinged to all schools by the Department of Education (DoE)
Hope, you will like this article about the TNTP Login App -TN EMIS Login at tntp.tnschools.gov.in. You can go to the official website if you still heve any query about TNTP or also comment on us. We will try to solve the issue.
Chhath Puja | छठ पूजा | Chhath Puja 2020 ...
Apply Seva Sindhu Service Plus online | Au...
EEDS Login Portal has been introduced by ...
Haryana Rojgar Portal 2021 | हरियाणा रोजग...