TSB Online | tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New Registration for TSB Online | tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login | Kerala Treasury Savings bank | ETSB Kerala | Kerala TSB | Kerala Treasury Savings bank | tsbonline.kerala.gov.in registration | ptsbonline kerala gov in login | tsbonline kerala gov in new user registration | tsb online.kerala.gov.in |
As we all know that the TSB Online is the official portal for the TSB or Kerala Treasury Savings bank and tsbonline.kerala.gov.in is the official URL address of this portal. People of Kerala TSB banks can get the new feature called tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New Registration. This is one of the most helpful features for the users of TSBonline. Because through this tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New User Registration option, they can register themselves and use online banking services like fund transfer, account balance check etc.
So, if you also are a customer of ETSB Kerala and want to know that how to do new user registration using the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in registration process then you just need to check out this article for your help. For the IFHRMS check the article on this website.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New User Registration for ETSB Kerala
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New User Registration for ETSB Kerela is a very simple process and any user can do this easily. So, if you are an existing customer of Kerala Treasury savings bank and have a bank account, then you just need to go to the official website of TSB Online and use the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in new registration option for the registration process. And after completing the registration option, you can do the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login, enter into your account and start using your net banking services.
Ad in the below section, we are sharing the important steps for the Online registration process for TSB Kerala. These steps will help a new user with the registration process if he is new to the website. For BIMS services, go to the BIMS login page after clicking on this given link.
TSB Kerala Online registration process
Here, we are sharing the following steps for the TSB Kerala Online registration process in below-
How to do the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New User Registration at the TSB online?
- At first, you need to visit the official website of TSB bank at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in.
- At the homepage, open the new registration page.
- After that, this link will be opened on your computer screen – https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/new-user-registration.
- Now, enter your Kerala Treasury Savings Bank Account Number.
- Enter your UID or Aadhaar Card Number for TSB online banking.
- Enter your TSB registered mobile number.
- After that, you have to select an username.
- Enter your email ID and make sure it must be working to receive any notification.
- Click for generating OTP option.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the required area and verify.
- After that, generate a new TSB login password.
- At last, your tsbonline.gov.in new user registration process will be successfully completed.
Required Details for TSB Kerala Online Registration
Below, we have shared the details of the requirements that must be fulfilled by the user to complete the tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New Registration process.
- An applicant must have a TSB bank account to apply for the TSB Kerala Online Registration process.
- Applicant’s registered mobile number must be active to receive OTP and any notification while the registration process.
- Must have a valid and working email address.
- Applicant must have their TSB registration username.
- Use only Indian resident UID.
- User must have an Aadhaar number as a mandatory document for TSB bank new user registration.
TSB Bank Registration – Important Benefits
- Users get the online fund transfer option that saves a lot of time for users and they can transfer funds online from anywhere.
- Check online TSB bank account balance after login into their account.
- Check the NEFT / IMPS status online.
- Check TSB bank account transaction history after login.
TSB Customer Care Number & Address
- TSB customer care number: + 91 471 – 2322712 / 2323963 / 2322533
- Toll Free TSB Contact number: 1800-4255-176
- Mobile No: + 91-9496003023
- Email Address: [email protected]
Here we are sharing the details about SCVT...
PSPCL Bill History | Punjab State Electri...
Beti bachao beti padhao yojana | बेटी बचा...
Andhra Pradesh Meebhoomi | Search AP Land...