Andhra Pradesh Spandana Portal | Spandana application status check online | spandana.ap.gov.in portal | Navasakam ration card status enquiry portal
Andhra Pradesh government has launched an online portal for migrant registration and ration card, This portal is called Spandana Portal. It is a government website where a resident of Andhra Pradesh can check the rice card status online at https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
People can also check the movement pass status and AP migrant application status at Spandana portal.
You can check the Spandana application status at Department of Food Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh. And this website also has Navasakam ration card status enquiry portal.
Details for Spandana Application Status
|Service||AP Spandana Application Status Enquiry|
|Sector||Public Distribution System|
|Eligibility||Migrants, Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Holders|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Ministry||Department of Food Supplies, Government of Andhra Pradesh|
How to Fill Andhra Pradesh Spandana Covid-19 Migrant Registration Form?
To fill the Spanadana application of Migrant registration in Andhra Pradesh, you need to follow the given steps below –
- At first, you need to visit the https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
- Now, you have to click on the Covid-19 movement of people option.
- After that, you are required to choose online registration from there.
- Now, open the AP Spandana migrant registration form.
- After that, you are required to select between AP to other states and other states to AP.
- Fill all the required personal information in the Spandana Application.
- Enter your AP address and other state address in the registration form.
- Submit the registration form.
- You have to keep the application number for safe to check Spandana Application Status in the future.
- In this way, you have completed the process.
How to Check Spandana Application Status?
To check AP Spandana Application status or AP ration card status, you need to follow the given steps –
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Spandana ap gov in at https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/Navasakam/RationCardStatus.aspx.
- Now, go to the Navasakam ration card status enquiry page.
- On the status page, you will see an option to check the Ration card status on epds site.
- Click on that link to open AePDS website.
- After clicking that link, a new website will open that is AePDS portal – https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- After that, you need to search for the ration card status form.
- On the AP ration card portal, you will see the option to search application.
- Through that form, you can check spandana application status for the AP rice card.
Spandana Helpline Number
- Spandana Call Center for General Grievances – 1902
- Call Center for sand & excise related grievances – 14500
- Call Center for corruption-related grievances – 14400
- Call Center for YSR Rythu Bharosa grievances – 1907
One-Stop public grievance redressal platform for the citizens of Andhra Pradesh. The grievances can be registered from various sources viz. GSWS, 1902 Call Center, Mobile App, Web Application, Collectorate grievance day (Spandana Monday).
Dedicated Call Center for all the public grievances including Navaratnalu scheme related grievances. A 24/7 Call Center
working 365 Days a year.
Chief Minister’s Grievance Redressal System (CMGRS), Block 1,
Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravathi, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- E Sadhana
- EWS Certificate
- NFSA Ration Card
- AP Amma Vodi List
- NCVT MIS ITI Result
- Sarthi Parivahan
TNEB Reading Details 2021: Nobody will l...
Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form online | विधवा...
GEM Login for Buyer & Seller | Gem Lo...
Rajasthan E Bhamashah Card Download | Raj...