TSB Stands for Treasury Savings Bank. And in this article, we are sharing some important details for TSB Login and TSB Online at tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login. So, read this article to know about the Treasury Savings Bank Login and also read BIMS Login Portal.
It is Kerala State’s own Treasury Savings Bank. The Treasury Savings Bank of Kerala is a unique and organized system in India that includes the multiple facilities operations of Savings bank and Fixed Deposits. TSB online has its own official website – tsbonline.kerala.gov.in.
What is TSB Online Login?
The TSB or Treasury savings bank of Kerala provides facilities for Savings Bank (SB) operations and Fixed Deposits and provides a channel for safe deposits for the public. Anyone can open a bank account in the Treasury savings bank of Kerala state. Online TSB login facilitates for fund transfer, account statement, standing instruction for scheduled payments.
For the last 50 years, TSB offers an efficient channel for safe deposits and has served the public effectively. People can open a bank account without facing any issue and then users can login at TSB online to access their account online.
Different Types of TSB Online Banking Savings Account
- Treasury Savings Bank Account- opened by anyone.
- Pensioners Treasury Savings Bank Account – especially for pensioners
- Treasury Fixed Deposits – opened by any of the individuals
- Employees Treasury Savings Bank Account – opened by State Government employees
Here, we are sharing the details for TSB Login Online with that you can do Treasury Savings Bank net banking for IMPS, NEFT, online money transfer and other activities. So, you just need to follow these important steps.
How to login into the Treasury Savings Bank Kerala?
- First of all, go to the TSB login official website at https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/login.
- Now, click on the Login button.
- Next, enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha code
- At last, click on login to enter into tsb.kerala.gov.in account.
tsbonline.kerala.gov.in recover User ID
Don’t worry, if you have forgotten your TSB online login page User ID. Because we are sharing steps for how to recover user ID for TSB online banking –
- Visit https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/forget-username.
- Now, enter your account number and registered mobile number.
- Click on next.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Verify other bank information.
- Finally, your username will be sent to your mobile number.
How to Reset Forget Password for TSB Login Online?
- First of all, visit the TSB online login page.
- Now, enter your username and account number.
- Then, enter your mobile number.
- Verify your details and create a new password.
How to Register on TSB Online?
- At first, visit the official website of TSB Online.
- Now, click on the ‘New User Registration’ link.
- You will be directed to a ‘New User Registration’ form.
- Now, you need to fill the form with required details such as – Your name, TSB Account Number, Mobile Number, and Preferable username.
- After that, click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number.
- Enter that OTP in the required field and click on ‘Submit’.
- After completing the verification process successfully, you will receive a temporary login password to your registered mobile number.
- You can log in to the TSB Online using this temporary password.
- After you log in with the temporary password, you can enter into your account and then get an option to create a ‘Login Password’ and ‘Transaction Password’.
- Now, you can create a password and enjoy the TSB Online facilities.
How to Register On TSB Offline?
You can choose the offline mode of registration if your mobile number or Aadhar card number has not been updated in the Treasury system. You just need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- At first, visit the official website of TSB Online.
- The offline registration form is available on the website.
- Download the hard copy of that form and fill all the required details in it.
- The account holder has to submit the registration form along with the Aadhar, KYC Form, and Original Passbook to the Treasury office.
- Once the documents have been verified by the Treasury Officer, the temporary login password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now, you can log in to your account with the temporary password.
TSB Customer Care Number & Address
- TSB customer care number: + 91 471 – 2322712 / 2323963 / 2322533
- Toll Free TSB Contact number: 1800-4255-176
- Mobile No: + 91-9496003023
- Email Address: [email protected]
NOTE: All the above numbers will work working days only
TSB Office Address:
Directorate of Treasuries
Thycaud. P. O 695014
FAQs for TSB Online Login
How Can I check my bank balance TSB?
You can call Telephone Banking service 03459 758 758
What do I need to open a TSB bank account?
Proof of identity (such as passport, birth certificate or adoption certificate)
Proof of address
How do I open a TSB online banking?
VisitTSB home page and click on the Log in button.
Click on register online link.
Enter your personal details, and your account number.
Then create a user ID, and password.
SSMMS | TS sand booking SSMMS Online | Onl...
দিদিকে বলো 2020 | WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal ...
Check HRMS Odisha Login | HRMS Odisha Pay...
UP Ration Card List 2021 online has bee...