AP Amma Vodi List 20201 | AP Amma Vodi Scheme status 2021 | search amma vodi beneficiary list|ap amma vodi list download | jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal | amma vodi mother name wise list | jaganna amma vodi eligible list download | Check అమ్మ ఒడి Payment Status Online & Final Eligibility List District Wise.
Friends, here we are sharing all the important details regarding AP Amma Vodi Scheme Final Beneficiary List (May Payment Status), Amma Vodi Scheme Beneficiary List Downloading Procedure, How to Check Mother Name in YSR Amma Vodi Scheme & all other information for the jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in portal. So, you need to read this article to know about Amma Vodi List 2021.
Update: Amma Vodi Scheme Eligible Beneficiary list has been released now. Amma Vodi child status list updated on the official site. Contact your MEO for any type of corrections if you have any errors.
Amma Vodi List | అమ్మ ఒడి
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this Amma Vodi scheme to provide various incentives for the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh. AP Amma Vodi Scheme 1st Final Eligibility/Beneficiary List has been declared by the concerned authorities on 27th December 2019. And the AP Jaganna Amma Vodi (అమ్మ ఒడి) Scheme application process has been completed.
So, if you have an applicant and registered for the scheme, can check AMMA VODI Mothers Eligibility Status, Children Provisionally Selected Status after reading this article.
Under this AMMA VODI scheme, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state announced to provide financial assistance to each mother belonging to below the poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion, and region. This Scheme program is part of NAVARATNALU initiative and started with the motive of improving the level of education beyond the boundaries of all caste, religion by the government.
The state government will provide Rs 15,000 as an incentive. This scheme will provide benefits to women at all levels and the incentive amount will help all mothers to educate their children from Class I to XII in all the following institutions
- Recognized Government Institutes
- Private Aided
- Private Unaided schools/ Junior Colleges
- Residential Schools/Colleges for the Academic year 2020-21
Amma Vodi Budget 2020-2021
On 16th June 2020, There was a budget for the upcoming fiscal year in the state Assembly held at Velagapudi has presented by the Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy of Andhra Pradesh state. The government has announced to allocate Rs 22,604 crore to the education sector out of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore.
The government has sanctioned a budget of Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in the previous year 2019- 2020. And this year it has been increased for 2020-2021.Rs. From this budget, 6,000 crores have been sanctioned for the Amma Vodi scheme.
AP Amma Vodi Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Article category||Beneficiary List|
|Scheme Type||State Level Welfare Scheme|
|Supervising Department||School Education Department (Govt. of AP)|
|Initiated by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Mothers of school going children (BPL families)|
|Amount of incentive||Rs.15000/-|
|Introduced on||10th June 2019|
|Availability of eligibility list||Released|
|Implementation Of This Scheme||9th January 2020|
|Schools covered||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools|
|Class||Class I to Class XII|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Important Dates for Amma Vodi Scheme AP Application Form 2019 Details
|Date of introduction||10th June 2019|
|Application process starts||June|
|Completion of application process||November/December 2019|
|Publication of Eligible list||Released Now|
|Implementation of Scheme||9th January 2020|
Features of AP Jaganna Amma Vodi
- Initiative funds will transfer to the beneficiaries through direct bank transfer or online.
- After completing class Xii, financial help will not be provided to the beneficiary or their mother.
- Beneficiaries will get funds every year in January until they complete their education.
- If the beneficiary stops their study before completing class xii, no funds will be provided to them.
Benefits of AP Amma Vodi List Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to school-going children.
- Funds that will be provided by the government will help the beneficiaries to attend school and bear expenses.
- Help poor families to encourage and send their children to school.
- This will increase the percentage of school-going children that is mainly very less in rural areas.
- To take advantage of the scheme, children of the applicant family must be admitted to the school.
- Only citizens of Andhra Pradesh can avail of this scheme.
- Students belonging to all caste and religious communities can apply.
You will need the given documents for Amma Vodi scheme;
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Parent’s Identity Card
- Residence certificate
- Bank account information
- Details of school information
How to Apply for AP Amma Vodi Scheme Application Process?
After fulfill the above eligibility criteria, apply online through the steps given below.
- First of all, Visit the official website.
- Now, download the application form for the scheme given.
- After that, fill all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Attach all the important documents to the form.
- Now, go to your nearest relevant office or any government office.
- And submit the form to the concerned officer.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status online
You need to follow the below steps to check beneficiary list for the AP Amma Vodi scheme:-
- At first, go to the official website for the scheme.
- Click on the Beneficiary list option present on the Homepage.
- A new page will open with some required details
- On this page, enter your Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number and enter the verification code.
- Now, click on the “Get Details” option.
- Finally, the details of the beneficiary will appear.
- You can click on the print button and take a print of the beneficiary list.
Mode of Payment of the Benefit
- All the beneficiary mothers/guardians whose names will be on the list, get an amount of Rs.15000/- per year from the concerned department.
- The beneficiaries will get the funds of this scheme in online mode only.
- Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the registered and verified account of the beneficiary.
- The fund will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account in the month of January every year until the child completes class twelve.
- No assistance will be given if a child stops his education or has completed his intermediate/twelfth grade.
Amma Vodi District-wise Beneficiary List
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Note- The beneficiary list can be published district-wise or school-wise or in any other way as prescribed by the concerned department. If you can get any information regarding it, we will update it here.
Helpline Contact Number
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 9705655349, 9705454869
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs for AP Amma Vodi List
When will AP Amma Vodi beneficiary list release?
AP Amma Vodi list of beneficiaries is released now. Click here to check
Who is eligible for Amma Vodi Scheme?
Mothers of the beneficiary, who study in school (Class 1-Class 12), private, government, aided or unaided schools, are eligible for the scheme. Children must have 75 percent attendance in schools, families have white ration to avail of the scheme
How do I check my AP Amma VODI first beneficiary list?
Step 1- Visit the official website at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Step 2 – “SEARCH CHILD DETAILS FOR AMM AVODI SCHEME” link and click on it.
Step 3- Enter your Mother Aadhaar Number and enter the Verification Code in the area as shown in the image.
Step 4 – After completing this process you can check AP Amma VODI first beneficiary list.
What is Amma Vodi scheme in AP?
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, Mr. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched Amma Vodi scheme to provide various incentives for the students of the government school in Andhra Pradesh
What is the last date for Amma Vodi scheme?
Deadlines For The School
Strengths between 100 to 300 – On the 26th of November. Strengths more than 300 – 27th November.
Courses Eligible For YSR Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in AP
And Other Degree/ PG Courses
How much amount will the AP Government offer for AP Amma Vodi scheme?
ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students – Rs 15,000, and Degree Students – Rs 20,000 every year
Beti bachao beti padhao yojana | बेटी बचा...
SBI HRMS, SBI HRMS Online Portal, SBI HRM...
CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date at www.cbse.ni...
PSPCL Bill History | Punjab State Electri...