UP Ration Card List 2021 online has been released on https://fcs.up.gov.in in Uttar Pradesh State. Those who have applied for the ration card online can see their name on the UP Ration Card List. The UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh.
In the Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List online list, the beneficiaries who will be selected by the state government in the ration card list will be made available to the beneficiaries at subsidized rates like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. The state government has classified the people in APL, BPL, and Antyodaya list according to the annual income of the family.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List
The objective of FCS UP is to provide UP ration cards to the economically weaker sections of the people below the poverty line in the state. By doing this, below the poverty line, the government has to provide adequate food in every city and village by providing ration like wheat rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at all concessional rates. The residents of the UP state who are more than 18 years of age, can apply for the online application process under UP Ration Card 2020.
- NFSA Ration Card – National Food Security Card State Wise List
- Tnreginet Registration: Guide Value Search, Jurisdiction, Apply EC
Check FCS UP Ration Card at fcs.gov.in
UP Ration Card List 2021 – Highlights
|Higher Authority||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Department Name||Food and Civil Supplies Department (खाद्य एवं रसद विभाग)|
|Ration Card List issued||District wise (जिले वार)|
|Ration Card issued for||Poor Peoples (ग़रीबी रेखा से नीचे के लोगों के लिये)|
|Article Category||UP New Ration Card List (नई राशन कार्ड सूची)|
|Official Website||fcs.up.gov.in, fcs.up.nic.in|
About UP Ration Card – APL, BPL, AAY
The UP ration card is divided into three categories by the state government. APL Ration Card, BPL Ration Card, and AAY Ration Card. We have given complete information about these three ration cards below.
APL Ration Card– This card has been issued by the state government for the families of the state who are living above the poverty line. Through these APL Ration Cards, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from ration shops. Under APL Ration Card, the color of the ration card is saffron color.
BPL Ration Card – This card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of the families for obtaining a BPL ration card should not exceed 10000. Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at cheaper rates at ration shops. This type of ration card is either pink or red.
Benefits of FCS UP Ration Card
- People can apply for a driving license through ration card.
- Ration cards are used as personal identity.
- Poor people of the state can get food items sent by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at concessional rates.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can also be used at the time of school admission.
- These three ration cards define the economic status and income of the people.
- People who have applied for UP Ration Card can see the status of their card in the new ration card list right from their home.
- BPL cardholders are given exemption in government jobs and family children also get scholarships in schools.
Price of Food Items Under Ration Card Scheme
All types of rations under NFSA or FCS are provided to the cardholder at very nominal prices. Check the price of ration provided in Uttar Pradesh under NFSA-
- Wheat – Rs 2 per kg
- Rice – Three rupees per kg
- Sugar – Rs.13.50 per kg
UP Ration Card Data 2020
|Total Antodaya card||4091279|
|Total Antodaya Beneficiary||12837114|
|Total eligible household cards||31710750|
|Total eligible household beneficiary||125983531|
Document List for the UP New Ration Card 2021
List of documents to apply the Application form of UP ration card 2020, please have a look below:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook
- Recent Photograph (Passport Size)
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Caste Certificate
- Gas Connection
- Income Certificate
Documents Required for Amendment in Ration Card
If there is some mistake in your ration card such as your name is spelled wrong or the address is spelled wrong etc. So you can get your ration card amended, the following documents will be required to get the amendment done.
- Application form Departmental form serial number ‘B’.
- If someone’s name has to be added then a photocopy of its Aadhar card.
- Residence Certificate.
- Birth or death certificate.
- Government certificate related to the information which is wrong.
How to check UP Ration Card List Online at fcs.up.gov.in?
Below are the important steps for the UP Ration Card list 2020 BPL / APL check, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- At first, go to the official website of the Food Department at https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx.
- Go to the NFSA option on the home page of the official website and click on the NFSA Beneficiary List.
- After clicking, the district wise list of UP Ration Card 2020 will open on a new computer screen.
Now, click on the option of your district according to the district of the area. After clicking on your local district, the details of a new list will open in front of you.
Then you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card NFSA according to the urban and rural areas.
Then after selecting the urban and rural list, the list of names of the shopkeepers giving ration will appear, after which you will have to select your ration shopkeeper.
After selecting the shopkeeper, a list of the names of all the candidates registered at that shop will come.
After this, you have to find your name on the UP Ration Card List 2020.
After getting your name, if you want to see the names of all the people in your family, then you have to click on the candidate’s name option and then you can see the names of all the people in your family.
Now, the beneficiaries can find their name in the UP Ration Card List 2020.
How to Search Your Name in UP Ration Card NFSA Eligibility List?
If you want to search your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details. And just need to follow the below steps:
- Go to the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Food Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list. You just need to click on this option.
After that, the next page will open in front of you.
On this redirected page, you can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or ration card with other details, etc.
If you want to see the ration card number, then click on it, after this a form will appear in front of you.
You have to fill in the ration card number and captcha code etc. in this form and then you have to click on the search button.
If you want to check the ration card with other details, then click on it, and then a form will open.
- In this opened form, you have to fill the district, area, development block, card type, the name of the head, etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button.
- At last, the eligibility list will open in front of you, and then you can check your name on the list.
Eligibility List of Migrant Blocked Under Self-reliant India Scheme
- At first, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Department of Food Supplies.
- On this home page, they will get the option of Eligibility List of Migrant Blocked Under Self-reliant India Scheme.
- You have to click on this option and you will be redirected to the next page.
- On this page, you will see a list of the names of the districts. From this list, you have to select your district.
- Now, the next page will open and you will see the list of urban areas and the list of rural areas.
- If you live in an urban area then you have to choose your town. Otherwise, you need to choose your block if you live in rural areas.
- On the next page, you have to select Gram Panchayat and then the list of shopkeepers will open.
- After this, you have to click on the number written from the ration card option. After this, migrants can check the eligibility list.
How to check Circle / District wise details of complaints?
- G0 to the official website of the food department.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Circle / District wise details of complaints from the section of important public information.
- You will have to click on this option and then you will be redirected to the next page.
- On this page, you have to select the branch and level.
- After this, you have to click on the button to display, and then you will see the District Var details on the next page.
How to Search BPL / Antyodaya Cards made under TPDS?
- Go to the Homepage of the official website.
- On this home page, you will see the option to search for BPL / Antyodaya card.
- Click on the option to search for BPL / Antyodaya cards made under TPDS.
Now, on the next page, you will see a form.
You have to fill all the information asked in this form like district, area, development block, gram panchayat, card type, name of head, name of the father, etc.
After filling all the information, you have to click on the search button. After this one can search for BPL / Antyodaya cards made under TPDS.
Procedure to Amend UP Ration Card
If you want to get your ration card amended, then you have to follow the procedure given below.
- At first, visit the block or RTPS office.
- Now, you have to take a modification form from there.
- Fill all the important information asked in the amendment form.
- Now you have to attach the required documents in the form.
- Submit this form back to the office.
- Keep in mind that you also carry your original documents as they are often demanded.
How to Register a Complaint Related to UP Ration Card?
- Go to the official website’s homepage of the Department of Food Supplies.
- Now, you will see the option of online complaint, click on this option and the next page will open on the screen.
- File a complaint on this page. Click on the Register Complaint option. and then the next page will open.
- You will see the form in which you have to fill all the information such as mobile number, name, father’s name, district, subject of complaint, details of the complaint and captcha code, etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Enter button and the complaint will be raised.
How to Check the Current Status of the Complaint?
- Go to the homepage of official website
- On this home page, you will see an option View Current Status of the Complaint.
- You have to click on this option than the next page will open in front of you.
- Now, you will have to fill some information such as complaint number. After this, click on the Display button.
- Then you can see the current status of the complaint.
UP Ration Card Helpline Number
People of Uttar Pradesh who want to get any information related to the FCS UP Ration Card list or ration can get it by contacting the helpline number.
Toll Free Number: 1967 / 1800 1800 150
How to know the list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card list can be checked by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in.
What is PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM?
Public Distribution System or supply systems is a part of a national scheme in India. Under this system, the government works for procurement of main food grains like rice, wheat, sugar, and other important supplies such as kerosene and their distribution to the specific population through the ration shops in every state.
How to file any complaint related to Uttar Pradesh CARD APPLY 2021?
To register any complaint related to Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List or Ration Card, you can get the complaint registered by dialing toll-free number 1800 1967 or 1800 1800 150 issued by the government.
What is the National Food Security Act?
I have applied for a ration card, why is my name not in the list?
Tnreginet Inspector General of Registratio...
TNEB Reading Details 2021: Nobody will l...
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal | Ni...
Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana | राष्ट्र...