Check HRMS Odisha Login | HRMS Odisha Payslip & Salary slip Download PDF 2020. Odisha HRMS Paybill Status District Wise Report & HRMS Employee Login at http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php.
From here you will get the details of HRMS Odisha Portal, so read this article till the end.
HRMS Odisha Login
HRMS stands for Human Resources Management System. And the official HRMS login portal has been started by the government of Odisha for the state employees to provide ease facility with the process of payslip, loans, deductions, and complaints related services. www.hrmsodisha.gov.in. is the HRMS Odisha official portal through which states government employees can avail of the services by the government after visiting and login it.
The main function of the HRMS Odisha Login Portal is to provide services of human resources, business, and data management system creation. With the help of this portal, Odisha’s government keeps a record of every employee’s records so that any kind of uncertainty of all the data can be prepared to resolve any kind of issue.
HRMS Odisha Payslip 2020 at hrmsodisha.gov.in
For a every government employee, salary pay slip is an essential document to avail any facility and services by the government and other areas like new job applying, loan application, and payment details checking.
Every employee has the right to receive salary for his hard work every month, but keeping in mind thousands of employees, it is very difficult to recive monthly payslip. This is the main reason for that the government has created www.hrmsodisha.gov.in portal to provide working days, the leave day, whether paid or unpaid, PF, EPI, and full names of the employee, etc.
After keeping all records of employees, the system calculates each employee’s salary. To login to the HRMS account, every employee needs to have the following.
- Employee Login ID or username.
- HRMS personal account password.
HRMS Odisha Payslip Login Process | GPF Slip
- First of all, you need to visit the HRMS Odisha website at http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/.
- After going to the official website from the above link, click on the Personal Login/HRMS Login tab.
- Now, a login page will open on your screen.
- Next, enter your HRMS personal Id and password.
- Now, enter the security code in the given box.
- At last, click on the login tap and the HRMS payslip account will appear on your screen.
Note: If you forget your password, then simply click on the request for reset. The details is to avoid hacking of the accounts or leakage of your salary details.
HRMS Paybill Status
|Website link Name||HRMS Web URL|
|Odisha HRMS paybill status report ( Department wise-regular )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DeptWisePayBillReport.htm?|
|Orissa HRMS pay bill status report ( Department wise-non regular )||http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/#|
|HRMS paybill status ( District wise report )||http://par.hrmsodisha.gov.in/DistWisePayBillReport.htm|
How to Download Odisha HRMS Payslip Online?
You can also download your salary slip and make a copy for future use after following the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at http://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Personal Login/HRMS Login tab and continue.
- Enter your login username and password correctly.
- Click on the login tab and a new page will open and indicating “my profile page.”
- Go to the request or submission section to find your needed payslip.
- Proceed and click on the HRMS salary slip.
- A new page will open and month and year will reflect on the menu.
- You have to select the month and year of the payslip to download.
- Now, the selected salary slip will show on the screen.
- Click on the download and print button.
- And you will get the slip.
How to Reset HRMS Odisha forget Password?
- Go to the official HRMS Odisha website portal.
- Now, click on Personal Login/HRMS Login tab and continue.
- A new page will open where you get the option “forgot password“.
- Click on forgot password and proceed with the instructions.
- Enter the HRMS registered mobile number in the required area.
- Enter your date of birth and the security code.
- Click on the send button.
- You will receive the HRMS password reset link on your registered mobile number.
- Use it to log in to the website and check for the payslip details.
How to Register a Mobile Number in the HRMS Odisha Portal?
- GAt first, visit the official HRMS Odisha website ( http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/index.php ) portal.
- On the homepage menu, select option e-services for the employee.
- Next, select the registration tab.
- Enter your details asked by the page.
- Then enter your mobile number to register.
- After that, an OTP will receive on your given number.
- Now, enter the OTP in the provided field then proceed.
- At last, select the save or create an account option.
Benefits of the Odisha HRMS Portal
- The government keeps a proper record of the salary of the employee and any adjustment can be followed by history.
- A new job can be searched by the employee using a slip.
- Request for bank loans.
- The slip helps to know about any official deductions and gross salary.
- The slip helps to solve issues between employees and the government.
HRMS Contact Details and Helpline Numbers
Address: A-2, Ist Floor, Toshali Bhavan, Satyanagar, Bhubaneswar, Pincode- 751007
Mobile Number: 8763545188
Email ID: [email protected]
FAQs for HRMS Odisha
How to register mobile number in hrms odisha?
You can check the above section of this article , where we have discuss about this question.
What is HRMS Odisha?
HRMS stands for Human Resources Management System and started by the government of Odisha for the state employees to provide ease facility with the process of payslip, loans, deductions, and complaints related services
How to update service book in HRMS Odisha?
After login into your account, you can update service book in HRMS Odisha.
How can I get leave in HRMS in Odisha?
Everything, has been provided by the http://www.hrmsorissa.gov.in, you just need to visit and login to your account to get this details.
Can I get last month’s Pay Slip from HRMS Odisha Portal?
Yes, you can get last month’s Pay Slip because it is saved in HRMS Odisha portal to a list of tracks, and the employees.
Who can access HRMS ?
Only employees of Government of Odisha can access HRMS with the help of their unique user Id and password.
Why I failed to Login into HRMS?
Because you do not type in proper User-Id or Password on login page of HRMS. Be sure to keep CAPSLOCK off in your computer-keyboard, because password in HRMS is case sensitive. Secondly, login also fails if your password is expired. You are supposed to keep changing your password in every 15days for security reason.
Is my e-Service Book under HRMS secured?
Yes, your service book under HRMS is safe with stringent security.
How to get the HRMS ID for Odisha Secondary Teachers?
To know this Visit the given link – http://hrmsorissa.gov.in/faq.php