E Sadhana Telangana and AP | e Sadhana tg | e Sadhana AP | e Sadhana Telangana| e-sadhana | E Sadhana login | e-sadhana Reports | NHTS | wcdsc.tg.nic.in | wdcw.tg.nic.in | WDCW ap.gov.in / tg.nic.in | http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg | E Sadhana ap.gov.in.
sainikschool.online is providing the important details for E Sadhana login or E Sadhana Telangana and AP. So, if you are a local resident of Andhra Pradesh or the Telangana States, then just need to read this article till the end for a brief details. Hope you enjoy.
What is E Sadhana Telangana and AP Portal | NHTS
E Sadhana Portal in an online government portal that is launched by the Andhra Pradesh and Telangana government. This portal has desinged for the Women Development and Child Welfare Development in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States. E Sadhana ap.gov.in, wdcw.tg.nic.in and wcdsc.tg.nic.in are the official websites for the scheme. People get multiple services at this online portal such as Anganwadi, Poshan Abhiyan, web MPR, e sadhana login, AWW/AWH Recruitment System etc.
- TNTP Login App -TN EMIS Login at tnschools.gov.in
- EEDS Login at sts.karnataka.gov.in/EEDS
- NCVT MIS ITI Result
- Seva Sindhu
- FMWhatsApp APK Download
- BIMS login portal
- AP Amma Vodi List
- WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card at swasthyasathi.gov.in
Official website e sadhana ap.gov.in – [wdcw.ap.gov.in / wcdsc.tg.nic.in]
The official website for E Sadhana in Andhra Pradesh State is wdcw.ap.gov.in, which is managed for Department for Women, Children, Disabled and Senior Citizens. And wdcw.tg.nic.in is the official eSadhana website for Telangana State, that is managed for Department of Women Development & Child Welfare. These websites provides various services such as e sadhana login, web mpr, AWW/AWH Recruitment System, schemes and etc.
Objectives of eSadhana Portal
- e sadhana is a separate department to look after the Development and Welfare of Women & Children.
- Under the e sadana scheme, various programmes have been taken up for Welfare of Women & children.
- proper nutritious food essential for the health of the child as well as the mother’s health is supplying to the pregnant women and lactating mothers.
e Sadhana ap.gov.in services
Below, we have shared the e Sadhana ap.gov.in services list for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states-
E Sadhana ap.gov.in Services List for Andhra Pradesh
- ICDS CAS Common Application Software(CAS)
- MIS Management Information System(MIS)
- AWW/AWH Recruitment System
- POSHAN Abhiyaan-Dashboard
- Suppliers Egg & Milk Supply Tracking System
- AWC Monitoring Tool
- Rapid Reporting System(RRS)
- Kishori Vikasam Dashboard
e Sadhana tg.nic.in Services List for Telangana
- Anganwadi Information System(AASR)
- AWTC Online Reporting System
- Employee Management System
- Memos & Guidelines
- AWC DATA MAPPING
- Online FCR – Commodity Supply Chain Management System
- Commodity Supply Tracking System (Web Portal)
- Budget & Expenditure Monitoring System
- Web based MPR System (GOI)
E Sadhana Login – ap.gov.in and tg.nic.in
Here we are sharing the e Sadhana Portal Login Process in simple steps. So, checkout the below steps for log in on it
E Sadhana login at wdcw.ap.gov.in – AP
- At first, go to the E Sadhana Login Portal at wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- Click on option “Management Information System(MIS)” and open it.
- Now, visit at mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in.
- After that, enter your e sadhana user id and password in the required area.
- At last, click on login button to complete the process.
eSadhanatg login at wdcw.tg.nic.in – Telangana
- First of all, you have to visit at http://wdcw.tg.nic.in/e-sadhanatg/index.html.
- After that, click on “Web based MPR System(GOI)” option at homepage.
- Now, enter your correct username and password for Login to MIS.
- Enter your security PIN.
- At last, click on Sign in option to complete the process.
E Sadhana Web MPR Services at icds ap.gov.in
ICDS scheme in Andhra Pradesh provides various services related to women and child welfare. And below are the list for E Sadhana web mpr services-
- Supplementary Nutrition
- Nutrition & health education
- Pre-school non-formal education
- Health check-up
- Referral services
Process to Check AWS Scheme List in Andhra Pradesh at E Sadhana ICDS Web MPR Portal
- First of all, visit at https://icds-wcd.nic.in/.
- Now, click at ‘Know your AWS’ option from there.
- Open Project wise Awc List.
- Now, select Andhra Pradesh in State option.
- After that, select district and project.
- Enter PIN and click on Search option.
- At last, your ICDS AWS report will appear on screen.
E Sadhana Portal Important Links
|Common Application Software(CAS)||https://www.icds-cas.gov.in/a/icds-cas/login/|
|Management Information System(MIS)||https://mis.wdcw.ap.gov.in/|
|AWC Monitoring Tool||https://wdcw.ap.gov.in/AWC_Inspection/|
FAQs for E Sadhana AP and Telangana Portal
What is the E Sadhana Portal?
E Sadhana portal is a child welfare and women development project in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states by their respective governments.
What is ICDS?
ICDS stands for Integrated Child Development Services in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states.
How can I Check web mpr in E Sadhana website?
1. Visit at e sadhana website.
2. Now, click on MPR option.
3. After that, you will be redirected to https://icds-wcd.nic.in/icdsawc.aspx.
4. At last, you can check your AWS project list from there.
What is NHTS?
NHTS stands for Nutrition & Health Tracking System for women development and child welfare department in Telangana states. http://nhts.telangana.gov.in/ is the online website for NHTS.
How to Contact eSadhana Support Team?
[email protected] – People of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana states can email at this given email Id for the help regarding any technical issue.
Fino Login | Fino merchant login page | F...
TSB Online | tsbonline.kerala.gov.in New ...
TNPDS Smart Card, TNPDS E Ration Card Sta...
TNEB Reading Details 2021: Nobody will l...