NCVT MIS 2021: NCVT is a short form of National Council of Vocation Training. NCVT is a popular organization following the guidelines and principles of DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. The NCVT has been given the responsibility for major nationwide examinations such as All India Trade Testing (AITT), Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and Craftsman Training (CTS).
The National Council for Vocational Training Management Information System (NCVT MIS) is a computerized administration information system in a database designed to be associated and relate to students. NCVT has been consigned with the responsibility of leading nationwide exams such as the All India Trade Test (AITT), Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS), and Craftsmen Training (CTS). You can see the NCVT MIS Portal Login (MIS Portal NCVT) for all institutions and courses under the National Council of Vocational Training.
Now you can do NCVT MIS Home Portal Login 2021 and get all state’s Marksheet and Results for ITI Result 2020. Also able to check NCVT ITI MIS Result 2019 Semester wise like Sem-1, Sem-2, Sem-3, Sem-4, Sem-5, Sem-6, Sem-7, Sem-8, Sem-9, Sem-10, Sem-11 and Sem-12. So read this article to know about NCVT MIS Result 2020 ITI Portal Home Login.
About NCVT MIS Apprenticeship 2021
The ITI is organized by NCVT under the policies of Directorate General of Training (DGT), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India. The NCVT ITI semester exam consists of 4 exams known as semester 1, semester 2, semester 3, and semester 4 for NCVT ITI. The NCVT Management Information System produces reports related to admissions, time tables, NCVT ITI hall tickets, and results. The official website of NCVT MIS is www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
Information about mis ncvt or NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Program, Examination, Registration, Hall Ticket, Result, and other important details are given in this article.
How To Check NCVT MIS ITI Results 2021?
- At first, go to the official website of NCVT and Log in.
- Now, click on the Results section on the Homepage.
- Tab on the respective state link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Next, students have to enter their registration number and date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- Click on the submit button and NCVT MIS ITI Semester Result 2021 will be displayed.
- Candidates can take prints of the document for future reference.
NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card
The government of India’s Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Directorate General of Training (DGT) released the AITT Hall Ticket through online mode. The NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card is a vital paper for the exam so candidates need to carry them in the exam hall. Applicants can download their AITT Hall Tickets from the NCVT MIS official website, i.e. apprenticeship.gov.in.
NCVT ITI Date Sheet 2021
The All India Trade Test (AITT) under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme (ATS) will be held both online and offline depending on the nature of the examination. Candidates must attend the exam in the online mode for practical examinations. And for the theoretical examinations, one must attempt the examination in the online mode at ncvtmis.
How To Download The NCVT MIS Admit Card 2020?
Here we are sharing the important steps to download the NCVT MIS admit card below.
- Go to the official website of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship / National Council of Vocation Training (NCVT) at https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/.
- Search for the link that leads to the Admit Card Download Portal.
- Candidates will be asked to enter their credentials.
- After filling in the required information, the NCVT ITI Hall Ticket will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can Download the NCVT MIS admit card by logging into the NCVT portal login and take a number of required printouts for the same.
How To Apply For NCVT MIS Home Apprenticeship Registration?
Candidates are requested to apply or register directly through the official website of NCVT MIS Portal. Candidates can able to search with keywords such as NCVT Management Information System (MIS) / NCVT MIS Login Apprenticeship in the search engine to reach the official website. Once entered inside the website, follow the steps given below.
- Candidates need to click on the apprenticeship link on the official website such as apprenticeship.gov.in, www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- A novel link will be unlocked and they have to click on the Apprentices section given on the home page.
- Now, the link will be opened with an online application form, choose the first option as Candidate registration, to go the application page.
- Candidates have to enter their following details
- Personal details (Candidate type, DOB, Name, Gender, Parent’s name, Aadhar card number, category)
- Contact details (Address, phone number, email id)
- Qualification details and relevant documents to be attached
- Technical qualification
- Trade preference (3 can opt)
- Upload the passport size photo and DOB document.
- It is required to upload their documents and enter in their preferences of trade apprenticeship programmes.
- After filling the form, students should take a preview of their application form for any errors.
- And can enter submit for final submission.
- The registration number is mailed to the candidate.
NCVT ITI Courses Lists
The trades for ITI course are as follows
- Draughtsman civil
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Diesel mechanic
- Electronic mechanic
- Information technology
- Refrigeration and air condition
- Instrument Mechanic
- Tool and die maker
- Motor mechanic, COPA, and much more.
About NCVT MIS
The National Council for Vocational Training was established by the Government of India in 1956 (the then National Council of Training in Vocational Trades NCTVT). It is an advisory body. The organization has been entrusted with the responsibility of setting up consultancy principles and prospects for the training of artisans to the Council, directing the Government of India on general strategies and platforms, leading All India Trade Testing (AITT), and exceeding the National Trade Certificate to make.
However, the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Portal is known as the one-stop data foundation for all Institutes and courses under the scope of the influence or concerns of the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).
What Is The Meaning Of NCVT And SCVT?
NCVT expanded form is National Council of Vocational for Vocational Training, and SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. Moreover, the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is a body at the national level that offers occupational course preparation to students. Conversely, the State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) is a fragment of NCVT and executes all tasks at the state level.
About ITI Program
ITI is an abbreviation given for Industrial Training Institute and this program has been configured to deliver teaching in several crafts, skills, and training. ITI program is established under DGET (Directorate General Employment and Training), Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, and Union government.
The exams for admission into the multiples crafts, skills, and training are going to occur in August 2020, tentatively. The admission process will begin before the starting of the new session. The ITI admission courses are given on merit focused written exam for 8th or 10th, and 12th exams can apply, under the NCVT MIS Strategies.
Academic Calendar for NCVT ITI Programmes 2021
|Task Name||Start Date||Last Date|
|Assign Bank/Police Station||01-Sep-2020||30-Sep-2020|
|Record Admitted Trainee||01-Sep-2020||30-Sep-2020|
|Transfer of Trainee||01-Sep-2020||30-Sep-2020|
|Generate Question Paper Indent||30-Sep-2020||15-Oct-2020|
|Assign Examination Center||10-Nov-2020||05-Dec-2020|
|Record Attendance and Sessional Marks Quarter 1||15-Nov-2020||30-Nov-2020|
|Record Attendance and Sessional Marks Quarter 2||15-Nov-2020||30-Nov-2020|
|Record Trainees’ Exam Fee Status||15-Nov-2020||30-Nov-2020|
|Generate Hall Ticket||01-Dec-2020||15-Dec-2020|
|Print Hall Ticket||16-Dec-2020||20-Dec-2020|
|Capture Practical and Engineering Drawing Marks||28-Jan-2020||20-Feb-2020|
|Print Mark sheet||01-Apr-2020||10-Apr-2020|
|Record Attendance and Sessional Marks Quarter 2||01-May-2020||10-May-2020|
|Record Trainees’ Exam Fee Status||01-May-2020||15-May-2020|
|Record Attendance and Sessional Marks Quarter 1||01-May-2020||10-May-2020|
|Generate Question Paper Indent||11-May-2020||15-May-2020|
|Assign Examination Center||11-May-2020||15-May-2020|
|Generate Hall Ticket||16-May-2020||20-May-2020|
|Print Hall Ticket||21-May-2020||25-May-2020|
|Capture Practical and Engineering Drawing Marks||30-Jun-2020||15-Jul-2020|
|Print Mark sheet||11-Aug-2020||20-Aug-2020|
Previous NCVT ITI Time Table 2019
|Trade Practical||18-July-2020 to 19-July-2020||9:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory and Employability Skills) for 2 year Course||31-July-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory and Employability Skills) for 1 year Course||31-July-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science and Engineering Drawing )for 2 year Course||01-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science and Engineering Drawing )for 1 year Course||01-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Trade Practical||20-July-2020 to 22-July-2019||9:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory) for 2 year Course||03-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory) for 1 year Course||03-Aug-2019||02:30 PM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science and Employability Skills) for 2 year Course||04-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science and Employability Skills) for 1 year Course||04-Aug-2019||02:30 PM|
|Paper-III (Engineering Drawing ) for 2 year Course||05-Aug-2019||09:30 AM|
|Paper-III (Engineering Drawing) for 1 year Course||05-Aug-2019||02:30 PM|
|Trade Practical||24-July-2020 to 25-July-2019||9:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory)||31-July-2019||02:30 PM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science)||01-Aug-2019||02:30 PM|
|Paper-III (Engineering Drawing)||02-Aug-2019||09:30 AM|
|Trade Practical||26-July-2020 to 28-July-2019||9:30 AM|
|Paper-I (Trade Theory)||08-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-II (Workshop Calculation & Science)||09-Aug-2019||10:30 AM|
|Paper-III (Engineering Drawing )||10-Aug-2019||09:30 AM|
State-wise NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020
|NCVT MIS Official Site||Click here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Points to be remembered For NCVT SCVT MIS ITI result
- All candidates who appeared semester or annual NCVT examination can check their results through NCVT MIS Portal.
- Students must pass individually in practical and in theory paper.
- Students passed only in one of them then will not be allowed to sit in the next semester.
- Download the trainee mark sheet from the NCVT official website.
- Do check all the details clearly in the mark sheet.
- Students can apply for revaluation in case they are not satisfied with the result.
- For that NCVT will issue a notification.
- If any of the students who are not able to clear their semester then they may apply for the revaluation or supplementary.
- The mark statement for each student will be provided by their institution or college.
- Due to the heavy rush of the candidate’s website is crashes every time it’s advisable to all don’t check results in peak hour try to check in an odd hour.
NCVT MIS ITI courses and trades
|Check Apprenticeship Status||Click Here|
|NCVT MIS Login||Click Here|
|Trainee Verification||Click Here|
|Apprentice Search||Click Here|
|MCVT MIS Result||Check Here|
|ITI Search||Click Here|
|ITI Count||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ’s on NCVT MIS ITI Result 2020
What is the NCVT MIS Portal?
NCVT is a short form of National Council of Vocation Training. NCVT is a popular organization following the guidelines and principles of DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Government of India.
What is NCVT MIS and SCVT?
NCVT expanded form is the National Council of Vocational for Vocational Training, and SCVT stands for State Council for Vocation Training. Moreover, the National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) is a body at the national level that offers occupational course preparation to students.
How do I log into NCVT MIS Portal?
- Open the official MIS NCVT login page.
- Enter login credentials (NCVT MIS Login Id Password).
- Click on the Submit tab.
- You will be able to view the AITT (ATS) hall ticket on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
How can I check my ITI Result online?
- At first, go to the Official Website of NCVT i.e. www.ncvtmis.gov.in.
- Search for the NCVT ITI Results 2020.
- A New Page appears on the Screen stating NCVT MIS ITI Trainee Apprentice Marks Sheet.
- Enter the Registration Number or Roll Number and Select the Semester.
- Your NCVT ITI Results 2020 will appear on your screen.
What is the official website for NCVT MIS apprenticeship?
Am I required to fill sessional marks for both Quarter 1 and Quarter 2?
Yes, as per NCVT guidelines sessional marks are required to be captured twice in a semester, thus 2 entries are
required, one each for Quarter 1 and Quarter 2.
When MCVT ITI MIS yearly results will be declared?
You can get this information from the above section or you can go to the official website.
How to know the NCVT MIS Results?
You can go to the official website to know this information.
Why is my session signing out repeatedly?
NCVT MIS has a default timeout of 30 min, which means your session will expire
after 30 minutes of inactivity. However, it will not expire if you are working
If your session expires while you are working that means someone else has logged
in from your user id. In this case, you should:
• Change your password immediately.
• You should not share a password for your account with anyone else.
• Make sure you are not trying to log in from different browsers using the same login id.
I hope, you got all the important details for the NCVT MIS ITI exam and results 2020. IF you still have any doubts about any query, you can comment on us through the comment box below. Thank you to visit our website.