SSMMS | TS sand booking SSMMS Online | Online Sand Booking In Telangana| TS Sand Booking SSMMS | టిఎస్ ఇసుక బుకింగ్ | TS sand booking tricks Online Telangana sand booking scripts Registration, greasemonkey ssmms time killer, auto fill scripts (SSMMS App Download), Track Order, TS Sand Booking Online Registration, Sand Order Status & Vehicle Registration Tracking at Official Website https://www.sand.telangana.gov.in/.
Here we are sharing all the important information regarding Sand booking, sale, and management in Telangana State. It includes topics like SSMMS, online sand booking, online registration, tracking status, etc.
SSMMS – Online Sand Booking in Telangana 2020
|Title||TS Sand Booking – SSMMS|
|Category||1. SSMMS – Online Sand Booking in Telangana
2. Customer Registration
3. How to book sand online in Telangana
4. Sand Booking order track
|Concerned Authority||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (STMDC)|
|Department||Department of Industries and Commerce|
|Mode of registration and booking||Online|
|Online system||Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Online Sand booking||Click Here|
|Vehicle Registration Updation||Click Here|
SSMMS Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Always Available|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Always Available|
Important Links for SSMMS Online Sand Booking in Telangana
|Online Sand Booking in TS||Booking|
|Track Your Order||Track Now|
|Track Your Un-Delivered Orders With Mobile/Vehicle
|Customer Registration||Click Here|
|Customers Registered List
|Vehicle Registration||Click Here|
|Vehicle Registration Updation||Click Here|
|Vehicle Registered List||Click Here|
|TS Sand Booking 2020||Official Website|
TS SSMMS Portal Services
Telangana Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) portal provides multiple services including sand sales & management to the people. And here we are sharing some important services provided by the SSMMS portal.
- People of the states can register themselves online without visiting the concerned office.
- People can also register their vehicles.
- Customers get the facility to easily track the status of their order by using the registration no. till the delivery of orders.
- Along with the sale of sand within the state, it also manages Inter-state sand transportation activities.
- Customers get important details regarding their sand order.
- Customers get daily updates related to the sale and other details related to sand orders in the state such as stockyard, booked quantity, available quantity, quantity delivered, etc.
How to register in TS SSMMS – Customer Registration?
Here we are sharing the following steps for Customer Registration On TS Sand Booking (SSMMS). Please check it out;
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website of SSMMS at https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Now, go to Menu Option>> Registration>> Click on “Customer Registration”.
- After that, the Customer Registration Page will be displayed.
- Enter mobile number and click on send OTP option.
- Now, you will receive OTP and you have to enter that in the required field.
- After submitting the OTP, a verification message will pop up on the screen.
- Click on “Verify OTP” option and then the registration form will display on the screen.
- Enter the required details asked in the form like your name, email id, address and other details.
- After completing the above process click the “register” option.
- Now you are done and you need to remember your registration ID and password.
How to book sand online in Telangana?
Here we are sharing some easy and important steps to online sand booking on SSMMS portal:
Procedure to Book Online Sand in TS
- First of all, you need to visit the online SSMMS portal at https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Enter User Name, Password, and then click on the Login option to proceed.
- Now you need to select your District from the given drop-down list.
- After selecting “District” now select the StockYard button.
- Now, you need to enter all the required details, and after filling all the details, click on “Register” button.
- A confirmation window will appear, you need to click OK to proceed.
- After that, you can see that the sand booking is done successfully.
- Please remind that you need to keep the booking no. safe for future references.
- At last, click on the Get Receipt option for downloading the receipt for your reference.
How to track Sand Booking order?
Customers can track the status of their undelivered-order on SSMMS portal after booking order and till the delivery of the order. Here here are the simple process for tracking orders below-
- Visit the official website at https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Now, click on “Bookings” tab of the portal.
- Select “Track Your Order” option from the given dropdown list.
- Enter the Order Id and click on “Get Status” option.
- Now, the status of all the undelivered orders will be available on your screen.
- Remember that enter the valid mobile no. to track the status of your order.
TS Sand Vehicle Registration
Process of Vehicle Registration at SSMMS Portal
- Go to the Official Website of SSMMS i.e. https://sand.telangana.gov.in.
- Now, go to Menu Option>> Registration>> Click on “Vehicle Registration”
- After that Vehicle Registration Page will be opened.
- Fill the form and upload the necessary document.
- After that click on “register” button.
- Finally, your application for vehicle registration will be submitted.
- On successful registration, you will receive a registration no. You have to keep the registration no. safe.
Inter-State Order Details
You need to follow the simple steps given below to check your interstate order details :
- First, visit the official website of the sand booking system of Telangana state
- On the home page, click on the interstate sand transportation tab
- A drop-down menu will be displayed on your screen
- Click on interstate order details option
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen
- Interstate sand order details will be displayed on your screen date wise.
What is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)?
Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS) is an online portal under the TSMDC (Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation). SSMMS portal has launched by the government of Telangana State. This online portal provides the service of monitoring and management of sand sales in the state. Make the sand sale management effective in the state was the main motive of Telangana state Minerals Development Corporation and Department of Industries and Commerce, Government of Telangana State. This portal is an easy way to make sand available at a reasonable price to all the concerned partners, improve the pay of government, and predict and prevent harms to waterways, streams, and conditions.
What Is SSMMS Portal?
The SSMMS portal has been created with the motive of make sand available at a reasonable price in the sand sale business by providing sand to customers, stakeholders at affordable process. Through this online portal, government and businessmen get the easy way to removal of third parties involved in the sale process, prevention of exploitation of rivers and the environment, and increased the income of government. It saves the time effort of the citizen in Telangana. SSMMS also ensures that customers get a good quality of sand.
FAQs for SSMMS
What is SSMMS?
SSMMS is the short form of the Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System. It is an online system for managing sand sales in Telangana state.
Is there any booking or registration fee applicable to this portal?
No, there is no cost for registration and booking because it is totally free of cost.
Does SSMMS portal provide an Inter-State Sand Transportation facility?
Yes, using inter-state sand transportation options available in the portal people can book sand from the other states also.
What are the essential documents and information that a customer requires for registration on SSMMS portal?
The essential documents and information that a customer requires for registration on SSMMS portal can be valid mobile no., email id, aadhaar no., address proof, RC (For vehicle registration), etc.
What services are available for Inter-State Sand Transportation in SSMMS portal?
Inter-State Receipt Re-Print- https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandInterState/Prints/PrintReceipt.aspx
Inter-State Track Order- https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandInterState/Reports/INTTrackOrder.aspx
Inter-State Order Details- https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandInterState/Reports/ReportSandSales.aspx
Inter-State Orders with Mobile/Vehicle- https://sand.telangana.gov.in/TSSandInterState/Reports/INTTrackOrderByMobile.aspx
How can I get information on the check post on the TS Sand booking SSMMS portal?
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the “Check Post” tab.
- Enter the username and password in the space provided.
- Click on “log in here” button.
- Desired check post information will appear.
What are stockyards?
Stockyard is an area where sand is stocked for customers. There is a total of 371 stockyards located at various districts of the state at present.
How to get details about stockyards in Telangana state?
- Visit SSMMS portal.
- Click on “Helps” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “STOCKYARDS” option.
- The stockyard detail list will appear.
- Select the respective district and check the complete stockyard details.
The stockyard list has the details about the district, Mandal, stockyard names, contact person in each stockyard, their contact no., address, sand quality, available quantity, and price of the sand.
Can I register my Tractor/ Lorry on SSMMS portal?
Yes, you can register your vehicle with the TS Sand booking SSMMS portal.
What documents and details are required for vehicle registration?
You have to upload a copy of your RC certificate (in PDF form) and have to enter all the information about your vehicle such as type of vehicle, name of the owner as in RC, vehicle no., chassis no., engine no. etc.
I want to make a bulk order of sand for a government project, can I make it through SSMMS portal?
Yes, TS SSMMS also provides a facility for bulk order booking. For this, you have to click on the “Application for Bulk Order” link given on the homepage of the SSMMS portal.
SSMMS Customer Helpline
For any issues and queries related to the SSMMS portal, please contact at the call center no.- 040- 23323150