TNEB Reading Details: Nobody will like to stand in queues for hours and hours to pay the electricity bill. So, the Tamil Nadu Electricity board provides a facility to pay and check online tneb reading details or electricity meter reading details on the official website of http://tneb.tnebnet.org/.
www.tnebnet.org reading details check
Users can pay the bills for Chennai North, Chennai South, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Trichy, Vellore, and Villupuram. The Tamil Nadu Government provides you the safest and fastest mode to pay your Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill. It is also known as EB reading details. www tnebnet org reading details can be checked through a very simple process and you just need your electricity consumer service number or mobile number. If you have this two detail than just follow the below steps
How to check eb reading online?
There is just a simple process to check EB reading at www.tnebnet.org reading details page, please check the following process –
- At first, go to http://tneb.tnebnet.org/ portal. – http://tneb.tnebnet.org/newlt/menu3solar1.html
- Now, you need to open the Account summary page.
- Next, select your TNEB region.
- Enter your TNEB Service number.
- Enter a mobile number for eb reading details.
- Solve the captcha on the page and submit the form.
- At last, your tneb reading details will be displayed on screen with consumer details ( Name, Address & Service Number, etc., ) and Bill status like due amount & due date, etc).
TNEB reading details login
You must visit the TNEB login page or tneb online login portal to check the details of your electricity bill reading online. And for your help, we are sharing with you the simple steps through which you can check the reading details login.
Steps for TNEB NET ORG login process
- At first, you need to visit the TANGEDCO portal.
- Now, go to the EB Bill TNEB Page.
- Enter your TNEB Login ID and password.
- At last, click on the Login button to complete the TNNEB NET ORG login process.
How to check TNEB Bill Status Online?
TNEB Bill Status can be checked online, by the following steps below:
- Visit the official website for TNEB at the TANGEDCO website.
- Click on ‘Billing Services’ at the focal point of the page.
- Under the Billing Services, choose the option of ‘Bill Status’.
- Now, enter your service number present in your bill.
- Select your residing area from the drop list.
- At last, enter the captcha code to know your EB Bill Status.
How can I activate my Tneb account?
- Go to the official website.
- A page requesting to set password, e-mail ID, and mobile number for registration will be displayed.
- Fill that page with all the required details and tap REGISTER to continue.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the (OTP) and tap ACTIVATE for activation.
TNEB reading online payment
To make payment for tneb reading online payment, you need to visit the official website at https://www.tangedco.gov.in/. After visiting this page you can make TNEB bill payment online through the credit card, debit card, net banking, or other payment methods.
TNEB reading calculator
How to Calculate TNEB Reading Details Online?
- Visit the official TNEB NET Tariff master page.
- Select your tariff and TNEB Billing cycle detail.
- Enter your Contracted load and write your Consumed Units.
- Enter your KVAH.
- At last, submit the form and calculate TNEB reading online.
TNEB reading unit rates – Price of TNEB unit
TNEB has created a new tariff rate for domestic low tension connections and supplies. If you want to check the new rate can visit this following link – http://www.tnerc.gov.in/tarorder/lttariff.pdf
Under the 100 unit free scheme, there is a bill of Rs.0 for those who consume less than 100 units of electricity in Tamil Nadu.
How many digits are in the Tneb consumer number?
The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board will soon introduce a unique 10-digit number to every consumer for redressal of grievances, monitoring of consumption patterns, and detection of power theft.
How do I use the Tneb App?
- Select the TANGEDCO Mobile app to install.
- Click on the INSTALL button.
- The mobile application will be installed.
- Click on the OPEN tab to open the mobile application.
How to Change Mobile Number in Tneb online?
- Go to the official website link – http://tneb.tnebnet.org:8087/mobilenoentry/.
- Now, select your region code from the box.
- Enter your Consumer number:
- Enter your Last transaction Receipt Number:
- Enter your Last transaction Date (dd/MM/yyyy)
- At last, enter your Mobile number and press on the Submit option.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Customer Care Number
Here is a list of all customer care numbers of Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill and you can call any of the below numbers depending on your requirement and district.
Customer Care Number: 044-28520131
Customer service phone number: 155333
Official toll free number for TNEB reading complaint – 1912
TNEB Reading complaint number
Director Transmission: 28521378
Director Operation: 28521088
Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill Local Contact Number
Chennai North: 28521949/28224423
Chennai South: 28594234/24715121
Madurai: 0452 – 2537528/2538159
Salem: 0424 2272207
About Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
The Tamil Nadu Electricity Board came into existence on 1 July 1957 and has since been a leading energy provider and distributor. After 53 years of its journey, the Tamil Nadu Electricity Board was redeveloped on 08.10.2008 by forming a holding company called “TNEB Ltd” and two subsidiaries; “Tamil Nadu Transmission Corporation Ltd.”, (TANTRANSCO) and “Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited,” (TANGEDCO).
FAQs For TNEB Reading Details
How can I get my Tneb service number?
Before doing any new registration process, know your service number. You will get this Service number returns in EB Bill Receipt 12 digit number in the format of (04-454-006–2222).
How can I check my EB bill online?
You need to enter your 10-digit customer number in order to check electricity bill.
Is an e-mail id important for TNEB registration?
Yes, an e-mail id is very much important for the TNEB registration, and without a valid mail id registration process cannot be successful.
Can I able to change my consumer number / User ID after registration?
No, users are not allowed to the consumer number after registration process. But already registered users can modified their service number by using the support option and delete the number online and make a fresh registration with the new service number.
I am getting “Invalid Consumer No” during registration the message?
You need to check and ensure that that bill status link must be LIVE or any new number has been assigned. if the new number has been assigned proceed for registration with new number.
My Login is not successful?
At first, clear the cache of your browser and then open again www.tangedco.gov.in and click Online payment services link and proceed further.
What should I do if My transaction is not successful and it states that it is already paid after trying again?
The transaction has been broken and will get accepted automatically within the next three working days. Your bank account found debited, and no need to pay again for the same service number.
What is ASD Stand For?
ASD stands for Adequacy of Security Deposit (SD). It is reviewed once every two years in the case of LT consumers after taking the interest due to the credit available.
To which region do I belong?
The first 2 digit of your consumer number in the receipt will indicate your region.
In which Billing Cycle do I belong?
To know your Billing cycle, check from the consumer bill status.
Where shall I find the tariff details?
You will find the traffic details in the bill status.
Can I able to pay the penalties online?
Your service connection will be disconnected if you fail to pay the bill payment within due date and you need to approach the section office for getting reconnected. However, if it is not disconnected then pay bill payment as soon as possible through online along with belated surcharges.
What is the procedure for getting a White Meter EB Card ?
To get a new white meter card you may approach the section office on payment of Rs 5/-. If the card is full and there is no space to enter the assessment, the same will be issued free of cost.
How to do for name transfer?
On the payment of necessary name transfer fees, the name will be transferred to the new owner. Users can get the details on the official website www.tangedco.gov.in under Miscellaneous Charges in the Schedule of Tariff of Billing Services link.
‘PREVIOUS ASSESSMENT NOT DONE’ message displayed after selecting the consumer for payment?
This means your local EB office has not been made any assessment entry for two billing cycles. And you need to pay only after reading updation by the concerned Section Office if advance payment option will also be blocked.