Beti bachao beti padhao yojana | बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना 2021 | प्रधानमंत्री बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना|बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ योजना फॉर्म | Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Online application form | Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
The government always starts many schemes for the daughters of the country. The most important scheme in this list is named Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. And in this article, we are going to give you information about this plan. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme has been started on 22 January 2015 by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. So, in this article, you will be able to read such as what is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021
Beti bachao beti padhao Scheme has been started to improve the standard of living of the daughters of our country and to make their future bright. And it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account under this scheme. Under which they have to deposit a specified amount of money from the opening of the daughter’s bank account till the age of 14 years. This bank account can be opened from the birth of a daughter till the age of 10 years. 50% of this amount can be withdrawn after the daughter turns 18 and full amount can be withdrawn for the daughter’s marriage after the daughter completes 21 years.
BBBP Scheme Highlights
|Name of Scheme||बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ|
|Started by||प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी जी द्वारा|
|Launched On||22 जनवरी 2015|
|Objective||लड़कियों के जीवन स्तर को ऊपर उठाना|
|Department||महिला और बाल विकास मंत्रालय|
Girls will Also Get Benefit of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana ( बालिकाओ को सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना का भी मिलेगा लाभ)
This Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana has been started by the central government to give a bright future to the girls of the country. Now under the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, the Central Government is providing Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana facility to the girls of the country up to ten years. Now the girls of the country can also take advantage of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana along with Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
Money to be Deposited and Refunded for BBBP Yojana
On depositing Rs 1000 every month in daughter’s bank account
According to BBBP Yojana 2021, parents will have to deposit a sum of Rs 1000 or Rs 12000 per month in their daughter’s bank account and a total amount of Rs 1, 68 000 will be deposited within 14 years. After the completion of 21 years age of your daughter will be provided an amount of Rs 6, 07, 128. When the daughter turns 18, you can withdraw 50% of the money and the remaining 50% can also be withdrawn at the time of the daughter’s wedding.
On depositing Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum in a bank account
Under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme 2021, if you deposit Rs. 1.5 lakhs per year in your daughter’s bank account, then you will have to deposit a total of Rs. 21 lakhs in your daughter’s account for 14 years. Then after the maturity of the account, 72 lakh rupees will be provided to your daughter.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana Warning for 2 Lakh Rupees
Let us tell you that there is no such cash incentive under this scheme. A picture is going viral on social media under which it is being claimed that the government will provide assistance of ₹ 200000 under this scheme. Let me tell you that this is wrong. If someone sells the form by saying to you, then that person is a fraud.
Objective of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana
In India, the level of girls is decreasing compared to boys because they are killed by their fetus. Girls are considered burdensome and are not even taught. That is why the Central Government has started the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme so that the daughters can be given a bright future and further in the field of education.
Benefits of BBBP Scheme
- To avail of the benefit of this Scheme, you need to open your daughter’s bank account from birth to 10 years.
- It is an excellent scheme in the field of girls’ safety and education.
- Discrimination between boys and girls will be reduced
- Through this BBBP Scheme 2021, the feticide of girls in the country can be prevented.
- The government will provide financial assistance to daughters for their education and marriage.
- Under this scheme, you will be provided the amount, deposited, and the financial assistance provided by the government.
- You have to apply by visiting the official website to take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- The daughter’s age should be 10 years to apply BBBP scheme.
- A Sukanya Samriddhi account should be opened in the name of the daughter.
- Daughters should be permanent residents of India.
Required Documents of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Parent id
- Daughter’s birth certificate
- Mobile Number
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
Apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
Interested beneficiaries can apply this Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme after following the given method below and avail the benefit of the scheme.
How to Apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Ministry of Women and Child Development at https://wcd.nic.in/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open.
- On this home page, you will see the option of the Women Empowerment Scheme.
- Click on this option.
- After this, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to click on the option of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana.
- Then a new page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After that read the detailed information and follow the procedure of applying as mentioned.
How to Apply Offline for BBBP Yojana?
- First of all, you have to go to the nearest bank or post office with the all required documents.
- After that, you will have to take an application form to open an account.
- After taking the application form, you have to fill all the information.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all the documents along with the application form and submit it to the bank or post office.
- In this way, your daughter will be eligible for the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme.
The Scope and Dissemination of the Initiative
A. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, as a national initiative, is being implemented through a focussed action in 100 selected districts that are low in CSR. These 100 districts have been selected according to the Census 2011 covering all the states and UTIs. There are:
- 87 districts/23 states which are below national average
- 8 districts/8 states which are above average but have shown declining trend
- 5 districts/5 states which are above average and have shown increasing trends
B. In order to flourish the programme beyond the 100 selected districts, 61 additional districts have been selected from 11 states and UTIs having Child Sex Ratio below 918.
C. On 8th March 2018, the PAN India Expansion of BBBP was launched which covered all the 640 districts according to the Census 2011.
Target Audience of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
It is certain that Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an initiative which targets the entire country. It has a three classifications have been made regarding the target audience for BBBP:
- Primary Groups: Including young and married couples, pregnant mothers, and parents
- Secondary Groups: Including the youth of the country, doctors, in-laws, private hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers
- Tertiary Groups: Including general people of the country, frontline workers, officials, religious leaders, voluntary organizations, media, and women SHGs.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the concerned department.
Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Web Information Manager
Shri B. B. Baseshankar
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Frequently Asked question in beti bachao beti padhao yojana
What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme?
It is a government scheme run by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Health and Ministry of Family Welfare and Human Resource Development, which aims to bring a change in thinking towards girls in society and give them the right to education, declining sex ratio of girls and other welfare schemes To provide equality through
What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Rs 2 Lakh scheme?
This is a viral message on social media, the government has not implemented any such scheme, avoiding this kind of scheme. Beti Bachao beti padhao is a campaign.
When did this BBBP Scheme start?
The scheme was launched on January 22, 2015, which aims to reduce the declining sex ratio of girls.
What is the Offical website of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana?
You can get all information about the scheme from the official website at https://wcd.nic.in/bbbp-schemes.
- Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
- NREGA Job Card List 2021
- AP Amma Vodi List
- Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Bihar SSPMIS Payment Status Online
- Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana Scheme
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Secti...
शाला दर्पण राजस्थान लॉगइन व रजिस्ट्रेशन प...
Apply Seva Sindhu Service Plus online | Au...
NREGA Payment List 2021 View - Here we wi...