Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution | Free Scooty Delivery Rajasthan | Free Scooty Delivery Scheme Rajasthan 2020 | Rajasthan muft scooty scheme | Rajasthan Free Scooty List 2020 | Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Scheme | Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana Scheme
Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana Scheme
The people of Rajasthan will be very happy to know that the Rajasthan government has started Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana Scheme. This scheme has started for the Scheduled Tribe girls in Manda, Jaipur district of Rajasthan who has scored more than 75% marks in the 10th and 12th board examination of the Board of Secondary Education and the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Government will provide sccoty under Scooty Yojana 2020 Rajasthan.
The main purpose of giving scooty is that many girls are not able to go to school due to transportation difficulties due to being away from school or cannot go to college. But now it will not happen because if they get scooty. So the government believes that the girls can easily reach their colleges. The government will remove the transportation problem for the poor community and give a chance to girls to grow in further education so that they could not leave their studies behind due to transportation problems.
Rajasthan Muft Scooty Scheme – Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana
If the girl has more than 75% marks in the 12th standard examination by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan Ajmer, then she will be provided this scooty by the Government of Rajasthan. So, if you any doubt then read this article carefully and follow the information given in it.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Muft Scooty Scheme
- The girl applying for Scooty must be a resident of Rajasthan.
- The student should have bonafide of Rajasthan.
- In order to take Scooty in Rajasthan, for free scooty scheme, the student must have passed in the 12th standard with 75% marks.
- To participate in Muft Scooty Rajasthan Scheme, the girl should be enrolled in college.
- Married and unmarried both girl students will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Student parents should not be in government jobs.
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh annually.
Documents Required for Muft Scooty Scheme Rajasthan
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Twelfth-grade certificate
- Parental income certificate
If Rajasthan student fulfills all these eligibilities, then they can apply for Muft Scooty Scheme in Rajasthan.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana Scheme Online Application?
- To apply for Rajasthan Muft Scooty Yojana, visit on this website dce.rajasthan.gov.in or https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Now you will see a Rajasthan Scooty Singh form on the website.
- You need to download this form.
- Fill your complete information in it, such as your name, percentage of digits, your address, etc.
- But while filling the form, you should be careful that if you fill this form incorrectly, your form will be canceled.
- After that, you click on the submit button
- You can also take a print out of this form for future help.
West Bengal Karmo Bhumi Portal registrati...
GEM Login for Buyer & Seller | Gem Lo...
Tamil Nadu Treasury ePayslip | TN Treasur...
Bihar E Challan Download | बिहार E Challa...