GEM Login for Buyer & Seller | Gem Login Portal | india.gov.in | GEM Portal Login | GEM Portal Registration | Gem Government e-Market Place | sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login | gem.gov.in.
In this article, we are providing all the important details for the GeM Login Portal for Buyer & Seller. sso.gem.gov.in is the official website for GeM Portal Registration. So, check all the brief details from here.
GEM Login for Buyer & Seller 2022 | GeM Government e-Market Place
GeM is the short form for one-stop Government e-Market Place which is managed by DGS&D. Gem Portal has been launched by the government for making procurement by Government officers. It is a dynamic, self-sustaining, and user-friendly portal and an online marketplace for all types of bidding and tenders. The common user goods and services can be procured on this online portal.
Before login into the GeM or Government eMarketplace portal to see the dashboard for transactions, bidding, and tender procurement, you need to do the GeM registration first. gem.gov.in or india.gov.in is the official website for GeM Government e-Market Place.
So, check all the details GeM login and GeM registration as well as its features and other details in this article.
GeM Login at sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login
Here we are providing the important steps for the GeM Login at sso.gem.gov.in ARXSSO Login through the following steps-
How to do Login into Government e Marketplace | GeM Portal?
- Visit at SSO GeM portal at https://sso.gem.gov.in/ARXSSO/oauth/doLogin.
- Now, you need to enter your GeM user ID in the given box.
- Enter the captcha code.
- After that, click on Submit option to continue.
- Next, enter your GeM password.
- At last, you can successfully Login into GeM portal.
Reset the Forget Password of GeM Login
Here we have share the important steps to reset the Forget Password of GeM Login-
How can I Reset the Forget Password of GeM Login?
- At first, visit at www.gem.gov.in for GeM Login.
- Click on option “Forgot your password”.
- Enter your user ID.
- Solve the captcha and click on “Submit” option.
- Now, a reset password link will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Use that link and reset your forget password.
GeM Portal Registration Process
After visiting the GeM Portal, you get the two types of online registration forms. You have to select the form as per your requirement, fill that form and submit for verification. And here, we are sharing the important steps for both types of GeM portal registrations which are given below.
- GeM Buyer registration
- GeM seller registration
For GeM Buyer registration / sign up form
- At first, you need to visit GeM official website at https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/buyer.
- Now, you are required to read and verify and accept terms of registration as a buyer.
- Next, enter your Aadhaar Number or UID Number
- Now, enter your mobile number that is linked with your Aadhaar card.
- Next, you need to enter the OTP which you have received.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Upload all required documents.
- Now, you can complete the GeM marketplace registration process.
For GeM Seller registration / sign up form
- To Register as a Seller, you need to visit https://mkp.gem.gov.in/registration/signup#!/seller.
- Now, review the terms and conditions.
- Do tick in the given box and agreed to the Terms & Conditions of Government e-Marketplace (GeM).
- Select the type of business or organization.
- Enter your business or organization name.
- Authenticate yourself using an Aadhaar card or Pan card details.
- Fill the seller registration form.
- after that, you need to upload all required documents.
- At last, complete the GeM seller registration process.
After completing the successful registration (Register as Buyer or Register as Seller), you are able to login to GeM portal login page with the registered user ID and password.
GeM Advantages For Buyers
- Rich listing of products for each categories of Goods/Services.
- Facility for Search, Compare, Select and Buy Goods and Services.
- Buying Goods and Services online when it is required.
- Transparent and ease of buying.
- Continuous vendor rating system.
- User-friendly dash board for Buying and monitoring supplies and payments.
- Easy Return policy.
GeM Advantages For Sellers
- Get direct access to all Government departments.
- One stop shop for marketing with less efforts.
- One shop for bids / reverse auction on products / services.
- Sellers get the New Product Suggestion facility.
- Price can be changed according to the market conditions.
- Seller friendly dashboard for selling and monitoring of supplies and payments.
- Consistent and uniform purchase procedures.
Important Features of GeM
- GeM brings Transparency.
- It enhances Efficiency.
- GeM is a secure and safe portal for buyers and sellers.
- It has the potential to support Make in India.
- It plays a major role in savings for the Government.
GeM Bids / RA Check Online
Users no need to login on to the online portal to check the GeM Bids and RAs. Here we are sharing the following steps to check the GeM portal bidding list for tender procurement, goods and services procurements –
- At first, you need to visit at https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidlists.
- Select the option from below –
- Bids / RAs
- Service Bids/RAs
- Bunch Bids/RAs
- Service Bunch Bids/RAs
- Bid to RAs
- Check the Bid Number, items, department and required quantity.
- Check the start date and end date of bidding.
- Now, logging into GeM portal login page and submit your bid.
GeM Portal Contact Details
- Email : helpdesk-gem[at]gov[dot]in
- Toll-Free Number: 1800-419-3436 / 1800-102-3436 ( 8 am – 8 pm Mon to Sat )
- Railway Helpline: +91 7824074423
FAQs For GeM Portal
What are the Important Documents for GeM Registration?
The prerequisites for primary user registration are:
1. Aadhaar number.
2. Mobile number which is linked with Aadhaar.
3. Email ids hosted by NIC, only NIC registered Email ids are allowed.
Note: If users don’t have an email id which is hosted by NIC s/ to open GeM buyer id email.”
Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory Document for Primary User Registration?
Yes, the Aadhaar card is mandatory document for primary user registration and its detail collected by GeM are solely for user verification.
How to Check GeM Bid / RA Status online?
- At first, visit https://bidplus.gem.gov.in/bidresultlists.
- Now, Search your bid using a serial number.
- Check the status of GeM bid from there.
- Filter by Bid or RA number.
- You can also check GeM status by using the item name.
What is My GeM user ID?
Aadhar Card Number – It has been chosen as the identity of GeM user. However, a user can occupy multiple posts across organizations at the same time.
What is the GeM registration fee?
The GeM annual milestone charges in the new model comprise of two components: A fixed one-time fee of ₹10,000 shall be payable when the seller exceeds an annual threshold of Seller Merchandise Value (SMV) of ₹20 lakhs on the GeM portal.
- tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login
- BIMS Login Portal
- Bihar SSPMIS Payment Status Online
- TNTP Login App
- PFMS Scholarship
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TEC...
Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution | Free ...
E Praghna Login Portal | Sri Chaitanya E ...
RCH Portal Login 2022 | Reproductive and ...