About NREGA, MGNREGA NAREGA 2022
Under this act, families living in rural areas of the country in which adult members are unskilled to get work but are able to do physical work, they have to provide employment by providing wage work with a guarantee of 100 days of the year. Now urban poor will also be given employment under this act. NREGA job list has been released for 34 states and union territories of the country. But many people are taking advantage of this wrongly and cheating people in the name of NREGA. So if you are also new and want to know about NREGA, then this article will be helpful for you.
NREGA Job Card List 2022
The 100-day Guaranteed Employment Scheme is applicable in almost all states of the country (including all 34 states and union territories across the country) and every year the Ministry of Rural Development issues NREGA job card list. Information on the scheme is available on the official website from the year 2009-2010 to the year 2022-23.
You have to go to the Panchayat Samiti and Atal Seva Kendras and apply to register your name in the NREGA job card list and apply for the job card. The MANREGA Job Card is made up of only 5 members of a family. You will get the NREGA job card only after 15 days of applying.
Like every year, this year also the Government of India has released the NREGA Job Card List 2022. You can download the MNREGA Job Card List 2022 from the official website of NREGA nrega.nic.in. Along with this, we have provided a link to get Mgnrega list according to the state on your page for your convenience. You can check your name on NREGA Job Card List 2022.
To check your name on the NREGA website, you have to select Sal, District, Block, and Gram Panchayat. You can download online or view the list of MNREGA job card holders of your village/city who will be working under MGNREGA in the upcoming financial year. Every year new people are added to the NREGA Job Card List and are also removed based on certain eligibility criteria. If you want to download the list according to the state of the NREGA job card, then follow the steps given below.
NREGA job card state wise list 2022
Here you will get the list for State-wise NREGA Job Card or MNREGA State Wise List Online from below.
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
Eligibility for NREGA Scheme
- Must be a Citizen of India to avail NREGA benefits.
- Jobseeker has 18 years or above of age at the time of application.
- NREGA applicant must be part of a local household (i.e. application must be made with local Gram Panchayat).
- Applicants must volunteer for unskilled labor.
How to Check my Name in NREGA Job Card List 2022?
To check your name in Magarega job list, you can check below for the following easy steps given by us.
- At first, go to the official website of NREGA nrega.nic.in or click on the state link given above.
- On the home page, you will see a section of the report.
- There you will see a link to NREGA Job Card.
- Click the link.
- Now click on the name of your state.
- Now on the opened page, you have to select your district, block, and panchayat and click on the submit button.
- The list will open in front of you.
- Check your name in NREGA Job Card List 2022.
How to Download NREGA Job Card List 2022?
You can download the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA Scheme Job Card List / MGNREGA Job Card List Job Card Online by following the steps given below.
- Click on this direct link to the MNREGA job card list: https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/statepage.aspx?Page=C&Digest=GmpYzpnzFJIVhl6rY0MeSw.
- Then select the Financial Year, District, Block, Panchayat.
- Now, click on the “Proceed” button to open the complete report with job card number and name.
After that, click on the job card number written next to your name, after which the MNREGA job card will open.
If you want, you can also download the job card online, which you can use to get employment.
How to Create NREGA Scheme Job Card?
First, go to the Gram Panchayat and submit your name, age, and address along with a picture of yourself. Now the gram panchayat will register the houses and prepare a list of how many adult members from which family has submitted their details. After scrutiny, the MNREGA list is prepared and you are provided with a job card.
The job card contains the details and photos of the registered adult member. If your name is included in the NREGA job card list, then you have to submit a written application to the Panchayat or Program Officer that you are ready to work (for at least fourteen days of continuous work).
Under this Act, there is no discrimination between men and women. Therefore, men and women are paid equal pay. There is also a condition of the application that only adults can fill the application form for MANREGA.
Also Check- NREGA Payments List
MNREGA Job Card List Benefits
- Check details related to the NREGA Scheme Job Card through the online portal from anywhere.
- Easily download the Job Card List by simply checking your name in the MNREGA Job Card List 2022.
- Improve the standard and livelihood of the rural society of India, by proving employment for 100 days in the field of unskilled labor work.
- Anyone who meets the eligibility criteria for the NREGAScheme can apply for the labour work.
- The NREGA Job Card List provides information related to the tenure of work received by the person.
- The employment is promised to the unskilled worker and would be given under the 5 km range from the worker’s residence, and minimum wages are to be paid.
- The government is liable to pay the employment allowance to the applicant if the Government is unable to provide the work within 15 days from the date of application.
MGNREGA Helpline Number
- Website: http://nrega.nic.in
What is NREGA Scheme?
NREGA means National Rural Employment Guarantee Act. It is also known as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA). It is a social security scheme launched by the Government of India, given an employment opportunity up to 100 days in the financial year for their families to rural workers in the country. The nature of the work under this scheme is unskilled Labour work.
When did the MNREGA scheme start?
MNREGA is an employment guarantee scheme implemented in India, enacted by legislation on 7th September 2005. The act was first proposed in 1991 by P.V. Narasimha Rao. Due to implementation issues, NREGA was merged with Mahatma Gandhi NREGA in 2006.
Who can apply for employment under MNREGA?
All adult members of a rural family who have an NREGA job card have the right to demand employment as unskilled manual workers under the MNREGA.
Who will get the benefit of NREGA Job Card?
Poor citizens will get the benefit of this scheme. With the help of job cards, people of rural areas can get at least 100 days of guaranteed employment every year.
What are the benefits of the MGNREGA Job Card?
All needy people residing in various states and union territories of India can avail of this scheme, MGNREGA scheme increases the employment rate of the country and provides a better life to the poor citizens of India.
What is the difference between NREGA and MGNREGA?
Which government agency has created the NREGA Portal?
Can we see the list of NREGA schemes in offline mode?
You cannot see your name offline in the list of NREGA schemes, although you can apply for it from the village head.
GEM Login for Buyer & Seller | Gem Lo...
Pravasi Rojgar App Download 2022 | सोनू स...
CRSTN Death Certificate / Birth Certifica...
दाखिल खारिज की जानकारी Bihar | दाखिल खारि...