NREGA Payment List 2021 View – Here we will provide you the details for the MNREGA payment lists. So, the brothers who work under the NREGA Scheme and want to see their NREGA payment can go to the MGNREGA Payment List and check their payment. For this, you will need a job card account number and the linked Aadhaar number of the NREGA bank account. If we want to check the payment of NREGA, then we have given more information below.
MGNREGA Payment List 2021
With the help of MNREGA payment list, you will be able to check the list of people have been paid. You will also see that in which state and how many people have got employment, how much has been paid. Today we will know about the NREGA payment list and the NREGA payment information.
NREGA Payments List 2021 View – Highlight
|Name of Article||NREGA Payments List 2021|
|Launched by||Ministry Of Rural Development Government of India|
|Name of Scheme||MGNREGA|
|Full form MGNREGA||Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Peoples of the state|
|Major Benefit||100 days Work|
|Article Objective||To Provide Jobs under this scheme|
|Article under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
How to Check NREGA Payment List Online?
- At first, you need to visit the https://nrega.nic.in/Netnrega/stHome.aspx.
- Now you have to choose your State name from the given list.
- Select district for NREGA district payment list.
- Select the block for the block’s NREGA list.
- Choose your panchayat in the MNREGA panchayat list.
- Click on Consolidate Report of Payment to Worker.
- On the next page, you will be shown the NREGA payment list.
What is the information on NREGA Payment List 2021?
After following the above steps from this article, you can see the payment of NREGA. After that you will get this information of NREGA payment there.
Nrega Payment Details
- Village Name
- Job card No.
- Applicant Name
- Father/Husband Name
- Work Name (Work Code)
- No of days employment provided
- Amount Earned in Rs.
NREGA Postal Payments 2021 – NREGA Post Office Payment Information
Here, we are sharing the details to view MNREGA postal payment.
The post office sends money to the NREGA account. For this, the NREGA Job Card account and the post office payment bank account should be linked. See full information below.
Also Check- NREGA Job Card List
MGNREGA Post Office Payment Process
If you visit the website of e-FMS, NREGA or mgnrega.nic.in, you get a manual which contains information related to payment. The complete details of how payment is done from the post office and bank are given there.
- According to the official website, NREGA Postal Payments are done by E FMS online.
- This payment job card is transferred online to the account of the holder.
- The payment is done through the NEFT / RTGS.
- The payment process of the post office and commercial bank is also used for NREGA postal payment.
How is the Wage List Sent for NREGA Postal Payment?
NREGA is sent to the post office first to pay the NREGA Wage List. This process is completed through these steps which are given here –
- Go to NREGA official website at nrega.nic.in.
- Click on District / Block Administrator from there.
- Open the link to send the wage list to the bank/post office by PO.
- Now, go to the login page.
- After that, select Financial Year, Block, and District Name.
- Enter Accountant Name and Password.
- Open the index page and add a digital signature to FTO.
- Now, send the NREGA wage list of post-payment.
- After this, the FTO will be converted into CBS by the bank.
- If the debit and credit accounts belong to a bank, then payment will be made from CBS or else NEFT postal payment will be made from NEFT.
Update Post Office Bank Account in NREGA Job Card
- Visit the NREGA official website at nrega.nic.in.
- Go to the Gram Panchayat data entry page.
- Click on Update Applicant’s Post office details as per downloaded format.
- Go to the link of http://nregalndc.nic.in/Netnrega/EditAppBank.aspx.
- Enter your post office bank account and save.
- In this way, you can update the NREGA post office account for the postal payment.
NREGA Payment Details Videos – Find Wagelist no from Job Card Details
State Wise List for NREGA Payment List 2021
Here you will get the list for State-wise NREGA Job Card or MNREGA State Wise List Online from below.
|1||Andaman and Nicobar||Click Here|
|2||Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|3||Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|8||Daman and Diu||Click Here|
|9||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||Click Here|
|13||Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|14||Jammu and Kashmir||Click Here|
|19||Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|31||Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|33||Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|34||West Bengal||Click Here|
GEM Login for Buyer & Seller | Gem Lo...
Apna Khata e dhartiRajasthan, राजस्थान भू...
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal | Ni...
Spice Money Login 2021 | Spice Money Regi...