RGRHCL | Ambedkar Basava Vasati Yojana Online Apply | Basava Vasati Yojana Search Beneficiary Status | ರಾಜೀವ್ ಗಾಂಧಿ ಹೌಸಿಂಗ್ ಕಾರ್ಪೊರೇಶನ್ ಲಿಮಿಟೆಡ್ | rghcl | Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) 2020 (ಬಸವ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ) | Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Benefit | Online Search rgrhcl beneficiary status at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
About RGRHCL | Ambedkar Basava Vasathi Yojana
What is Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited or RGRHCL?
RGRHCL stands for Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited. RGRHCL state-owned enterprise and registered under the Companies Act. It was established in the year 2000 and provide help to the economically poor people in the Karnataka states to build their houses. The authorized capital of Rs 10 crore and a paid-up equity capital is of Rs 3 crore of this rghcl enterprise.
What is Ambedkar Basava Vasati Yojana?
Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL) manages the Basava Vasati Yojana to house low-income families in the state. The Karnataka state government provides financial help to the citizens who are unable to afford and build their houses and in poverty-stricken situations. The government has already issued some houses to low-income families at a very low price. The Karnataka state government has launched a website called the RGRHCL portal, where people can check a new list of RGRHCL and their application status.
- TNTP Login App
- IFHRMS Login
- TNEB Reading Details
- BIMS Login Portal
- E Sadhana AP and Telangana Portal
Ambedkar Basava Vasati Yojana Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Aishwarya Yojana/ Basava Vasati Yojana 2020-21|
|Language||ಬಸವ ವಸತಿ ಯೋಜನಾ|
|Name of Organisation||Rajeev Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGRHCL)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Poor residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Provide housing for the economically and socially disadvantaged|
|Scheme under||State Government|
Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiaries
- Citizens of Karnataka states, who came under below poverty line.
- Schedule Caste
- Schedule tribe
Benefits of ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Portal
- Houses will be provided to the Economically poor people of the state.
- Financial help to build houses.
- The price of the houses will be at an affordable price.
Eligibility criteria for RGRHCL Project
- Applicant must have a permanent resident of Karnataka,
- The applicant’s annual income should not exceed rupees 32000.
- The beneficiaries will be selected by the MLA or the gram panchayat and as finalized by the concerned authorities of the corporation.
- The total unit cost of the houses is 1.5 lacs.
Required Documents for Basava Vasati Yojana
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Contact number
- Income details
- District and village name
- Address of the applicant
- Aadhar card number
- Income certificate
How to apply for Basava Vasati Yojana at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in?
Steps for apply Ambedkar Basava Vasathi Yojana | RGRHCL. You just need to follow the below steps.
- At first, open the official website of Basava Vasathi Yojana RGRHCL Scheme at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Next, you have to click on “New Application” option.
- A new Application Form page will open on screen.
- Enter all important details like your name, DOB, Father name, annual income, and others
- Upload all neccessary documents.
- Click on Submit Button.
Procedure for RGRHCL Login
- Go to the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited, Karnataka
- Now, click on login option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Now, select your district.
- Now a login form will appear where you need to enter your username and password.
- At last, click on login to process.
How to Check Basava Vasati Yojana Beneficiary Status?
- To check rgrhcl beneficiary status, visit the RGRHCL Scheme official website (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ).
- Now, click on “Beneficiary status” option.
- A new Application Form page will open.
- Now, enter your District name & Beneficiary code.
- Click on Submit Button for rgrhcl status.
- Now, the Beneficiary Status New will appear on your screen.
Check RGRHCL Name Correction Report
- First of all, visit the RGRHCL official website (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸರ್ಕಾರ) at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Name Correction Report” Button.
- Now, the Name Correction Report page will open.
- Select your area from urban or rural.
- Select district, City/ taluka, GRP/GP.
- At last, the names correction reports will appear to check.
Process to Check Grant Release Information List
- First of all, go to the website of Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited (RGHCL)
- On the home page, select rural or city side from where you belong
- Click on “Beneficiary grant release information” option.
- The list will download in excel sheet form.
- Open it to check the Grant Release Information List.
|Physical Progress Report||View|
|GPS Photo Click Status||View|
|Not OK Details||View|
|Geo Duplicate Progress||View|
|Name Correction Status||View|
|Death Case Status||View|
|Subsidy Fund Releases||View|
Other Important Links
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|Beneficiary Status||Click Here|
|Checking Name Correction Report||Click Here|
Basava Vasati Yojana Helpline Number
- RGRHCL Telephone number: +91-080-22106888 and +91-080-23118888
- Fax number: +91-080-22247317
- Address: Kaveri Bhawan, 9th Floor, C&F Block K. G. Road, Bangalore -560009
- Email: [email protected]
FAQs for RGRHCL Portal
What is the Full form of RGRHCL?
It is stands for Rajiv Gandhi Housing Corporation Limited.
What is RGRHCL official website?
https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in is the RGRHCL portal.
BIMS Login 2021 | BIMS Login Portal 2021 ...
The details of Bihar SSPMIS Payment Statu...
West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme Apply | W...
Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution | Free ...