Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta: TN Patta Chitta Land Ownership Records Online at eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal, Tamilnadu Patta Chitta Land Record, Online Status தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல். ऑनलाइन पट्टा चित्ता chitta patta vilakkam, Patta Chitta online Login page, Chitta Patta Status.
Here we are proiding the details for online application, eligibility, application status, and validity of TN Patta Chitta. Now you do not need to spend money at CSC Center, you can apply for online Patta Chitta from home. Here we also shared an easy guide to applying for Patta Chitta documents which very helpful for candidates.
About Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta
Government of Tamil Nadu has launched an official web portal with the objective of digitizing Tamil Nadu online land records is called TN Patta Chitta. services.tn.gov.in is started for citizens to check online land records in Tamil Nadu. People of this states get the complete details about their land record online which known as Patta Chitta documents. They can check their land-related documents in just one click. Land documents are also known as the Patta documen. So, now from bleow get the brief details about Ptta and Chitta.
What is a Tamil Nadu Patta?
The Patta document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. It is a legal and important document in the name of the real owner of the property. This document has all the revenue record of a specific piece of land and also known as also known as “Record of Rights” (ROR).
Patta documnets contains the following details: –
- Name of the property owner
- Name of the district concerned, taluka and village
- Patta number
- Survey Number and Subdivision
- Land Area Information and Tax Details
- Description of land being wetland or dryland
What is a Chitta?
Chitta is a legal revenue document has all the important information about an immovable property which is issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Taluka office. Chitta documnets provide the relevant details about ownership, size, area of land.
The land in this document is classified into Nanjai (wetland) and Punjai (dry land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies like canals, rivers, ponds, etc. On the other hand, the term “Panjai” refers to the relation of low water bodies with the land.
Chitta Land Ownership
Information about land and revenue can be obtained through a mind document. Land can often be divided into the following categories.
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai)
TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal Overview
|Portal Name||TN Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Categories||Patta Chitta, Tamil nadu Land Records, TN Patta View Status Check|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
Important documents for Applying to Chitta Patta
Sale Deed for verification: Applicants have to submit the original sale deed with a photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
Proof of possession: Citizens must submit identification to prove that the land belongs to them.
You can use the following documents as proof of land possession.
- Electricity bill
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Encumbrance certificate
How to Apply TN Patta Chitta Online?
You can easily apply for Patta Chitta through these following given steps below:
- First of all, you need to visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- On the homepage, click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“ and you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Select your District and Area on the new page. (As an area, you get the option of urban and rural)
- Select your respective urban or rural area and click ‘Submit‘.
- If you select urban Area: select your district, taluka, and village and select one from Patta or Survey Number and fill the CAPTCHA code, click “Submit“.
- For rural Area: select your district, taluka, city, ward, block, survey number, subdivision number and fill the CAPTCHA code, and click on “Submit”
After doing the above process correctly the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with a specific property or land information, which will include information such as type of land survey number, locality, municipal gate number etc.
TN Patta and Chitta Application Fees
The Citizen of Tamil Nadu state has to pay 100 rupees Application fess to check the Patta document land record form the official website through an online mode.
How to Check the TN Patta Chitta Status?
- Visit the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website.
- Enter your ‘Application ID’ and solve ‘Captcha Values’.
- After that, click on “Get Status“,
- At last, you will be able to see the status of Patta Chitta application.
Steps to Verify Your Patta Certificate
You can easily check the validity of issued certificates online. Just follow the below steps after which the status of Patta Chitta will be reflected.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Verify Patta”.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’ and click on “Submit” button.
Transfer of Patta Chitta
At the time of property sale, the transfer of Patta Chitta is done. This process is same as the registration process for Patta land. Required documents for transfer of TN Patta Chitta are as follows: –
- Copy of land sale record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill etc.
- An affidavit
The major stages of Patta Chitta transfer are as follows: –
- Applicants have to submit an application to the nearest Tehsildar office.
- Application will be accepted or rejected after examination of the specified property based on the documents provided with the application form.
Process to View A Register Extract
- To view, visit the official website.
- Go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option on the homepage.
- Click on the button “View A-Register Extract“ from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will open and you need to select the district, taluka, village.
- Enter survey No. and select subdivision number.
- Complete the captcha authentication.
- Documents will display on your computer screen.
How to Check Your TN Patta chitta Application Status?
- Visit the official website.
- Select the option of “Know your Application Status” on the homepage.
- A new page will open and you have to enter the application ID and the CAPTCHA code.
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
- All information will be appeared on your screen.
Verification of Poramboke Land
- To verify the Porambok land, visit the official website.
- Go to the “E-Services” section on the homepage.
- Click on the “Verify Poramboke Land” option and a new page will open.
- On this page you need to enter the following details.
- Survey Number
- Subdivision Number
- Enter the details and click on the “Submit” button to get the land-related information.
TN Patta Chitta Helpline Number
If you are facing any kind of problem on the portal, can contact at [email protected]
FAQ’s for Patta Chitta
How to view Patta Chitta online from Tamil Nadu?
In this article, you will get the details to view Patta Chitta online, so you should read this article.
What do you mean by Patta, Chitta and TSLR?
Read the above article completely to know about the Patta, Chitta and TSLR.
Is it important to have a Patta?
Yes, Patta certifies that the person legally owns the land or property.
E Sadhana Telangana and AP | e Sadhana tg...
SSMMS | TS sand booking SSMMS Online | Onl...
The first phase of voting for Bihar Bidha...
MAULANA ABUL KALAM AZAD UNIVERSITY OF TEC...