Vidhwa Pension Yojana Form online | विधवा पेंशन योजना ऑनलाइन | Vidhwa Pension ऑनलाइन आवेदन | State Wise List Vidhwa Pension | Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 State Wise List | widow pension | vidhva pension.
What is Vidhwa Pension Yojana?
Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21 is organized in different states of the country. The main objective of this scheme is to benefit widow women so that the poor and destitute widowed women of each state can get financial help from the state government. Each widowed women will be able to live their lives well with the financial help provided by the state government under this Vidhwa Pension Scheme.
And, here we are sharing the complete information about Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2020-21 State Wise List so that you can get complete information about it.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme Overview
|Name||विधवा पेंशन योजना | Vidhwa Pension Scheme|
|Launched by||Central government for all states|
|Objective||Provide Widow Pension|
Vidhwa Pension Yojana State Wise List
Under Vidhwa Pension Scheme, the amount of vidhva pension has been fixed by the state government in each state. Each state government has fixed a different amount to providing a different kind of pension funds as financial assistance. To avail the benefit of this scheme, it is mandatory for beneficiary widow women to have a bank account. And their bank account should be linked to Aadhaar. So, check the below details for State Wise Vidhwa Pension Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- The Uttar Pradesh government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 300 to the widow women of the state as financial assistance.
- For Vidhwa Pension Scheme, the age of poor and widowed women will be 18 to 60 years.
- The pension amount of Rs 300 will be directly deposited in the widow women’s bank account.
- The state government also gets help from the central government of India under NSAP to help widows.
Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Scheme
- The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 600 per month to the poor widow women.
- The age of poor and widow women should be below 65 years.
- Under this Maharashtra Vidhwa Pension Yojana, if a woman has more than one child in a family, she will be provided financial assistance of Rs 900 per month pension.
- The annual family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs 21 thousand.
Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Under the Rajasthan Vidhwa Pension Scheme, the government will be provided a pension amount of 500 rupees per month to the widow women whose age must be 18 years to 55 years.
- Widows of 55 years or more but less than 60 years of age will be provided a pension amount of Rs 750 per month.
- Women of 60 years or more but less than 75 years of age will be provided a pension amount of Rs 1000 per month.
- And for women 75 years of age and above, a pension amount of 1500 rupees per month will be provided.
- The annual income of the family of widow women should not exceed Rs. 48000.
Benefits of Widow Pension Scheme
- Poor and widow women of every state will get this Vidhwa Pension benefit so that they can live their lives well.
- The amount given by the state government is being transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary widow women.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the economically poor and widowed women of Uttar Pradesh, whose age will be 18 to 60 years.
Eligibility for Vidhwa Pension Scheme 2021
- Only widow women will be considered eligible.
- Age should be between 18 and 60 years of age.
- If the applicant remarries, will not get any benefit from this scheme.
- If the widow’s children are not adults or if they are adults, but are not able to care for their mother, the woman will get a vridha pension.
- If a widow is not an adult, she will not be eligible for the pension.
Documents of Vidhwa Pension Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Death certificate of husband
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
How to Apply for Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021?
- Applicants need to go to the official website of this scheme according to their state.
- On this home page, you get an option of Widow Pension, click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open.
- On this page, click on the option of Apply Now.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the required details in this registration form.
- After filling the registration form you will have to submit it.
- And then, your application will be completed.
How to check the Vidhwa Pension Scheme Application Status?
- To check the status of your application, you need to log in to the website.
- You will need to create a password to check the status of your application.
- To check the status of your application you will need to visit the official website.
- Now, click on the “Know the status of your application” option.
- Fill in the registration number and account number.
- Now select the scheme displayed on that screen.
- Now you have to enter your registration number.
- After entering all the details type the captcha code and press the submit button.
- At last, the Vidhwa Pension application status will appear on the screen after logging in with your changed password.
Vidhwa Pension Scheme State Wise List
|State Name||Official Website Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
What is Indira Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme?
Indira Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Scheme is started by the Central Government to provide financial assistance to the widow women of the country. The government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 300 to the poor and window women of every state. To apply for India Gandhi Vidhwa Pension Yojana, widow women’s age must be more than 40 years and below 59 years. Through this financial help, the widow women of BPL family can make a good living.
E Sadhana Telangana and AP | e Sadhana tg...
WB Prochesta Prakalpa App Download | Prok...
West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme Apply | W...
शाला दर्पण राजस्थान लॉगइन व रजिस्ट्रेशन प...