Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana | राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना | National Family Benefit Scheme | Rastriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana application form, SamajKalyan Parivarik Labh | The official website for UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana | National Family Benefit Scheme
There are lots of schemes that have been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the residents of this state. And National Family Benefit Scheme or Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana is one of them. This scheme is announced and launched by the Cheif Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to those people whose family head dies. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial help of Rs. 30,000 to the family member of that family.
People residing in both rural and urban areas can get the benefit of this Yojana. But before applying for this scheme you should know everything about it. So, here we have shared the details related to Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana that you just need to read once before applying.
What is Rashtriya Pariwarik Labh Yojana?
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanathhas launched this yojana and It runs under the Social Welfare Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Under this scheme, if the head of a poor family dies, the poor families get financial support of ₹ 30000 from the government. But there should be only one person in that family so that after the death of the head of the family, the money received from this scheme will be given to other members of the family. The funds will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. and within 45 days of the death, the family has to apply for this Yojana.
Earlier the amount of ₹ 20000 was given for the applicants of this National Family Benefit Scheme. But since 2013 this amount has been increased to ₹ 30000.
National Family Benefit Scheme Overview
|योजना का नाम||राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना|
|किसके द्वारा शुरू की गयी||उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य सरकार|
|विभाग||समाज कल्याण विभाग|
|लाभार्थी||उत्तर प्रदेश के गरीब नागरिक|
|उद्देश्य||आर्थिक सहायता प्रदान करना|
Objective of UP (NFBS) National Family Benefit Scheme
We know that each family has an earning head, to fulfill the financial need of the family members and house. But if that head person of the family dies, the family’s condition becomes miserable and economic crisis arises. The family does not have any means of income, so many people have to face difficulties in fulfilling their needs.
And this is the reason, that the UP government has been started the National Family Benefit Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to poor families through which they could bear their own expenses.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- The family members will get a sum of ₹ 30000 as financial support after the death of the head of the family.
- Prior to 2013, the amount was ₹ 20000 for this scheme, but since 2013 this amount has been increased to 30,000 which will be beneficial for poor families.
- Residents of Uttar Pradesh states who live below the poverty line will get benefits.
- Poor families, who come under rural and urban areas also get the benefit.
- The amount is received by the applicant within 45 days from the death.
- The funds given under the Family Benefit Scheme can be used by family members.
Documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Death certificate of the head
- Bank account number
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID or another identity card
- Age Certificate of the Head
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Eligibility for National Family Benefit Scheme
- A permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and India.
- Families below poverty line category.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than ₹ 56000 for the urban area ₹ 46000 for rural areas.
- The age of the head of the family who has died should be between 18 and 60 years.
How to Apply for National Family Benefit Scheme?
- At first, visit the official website (NATIONAL FAMILY BENEFICIARY SCHEME ) of the social welfare department of Uttar Pradesh at http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/.
- Now, you will get the option “New Registration” on the home page.
- Click on that option and a new page will open.
- On this page, you see the registration form.
- Enter all important details in the form such as the name of the applicant, resident, bank account, details of the deceased, etc. should be filled in detail.
- After filling all the information, upload the documents.
- Now, click on the submit button and the registration process is completed.
UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Status Check
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme.
- A home page will open.
- Now, click on the option of Application Form Status (Click here to know the status of the application form).
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Now, select your district, after that select your registration or account number and enter the registration number.
- Click on the search and the status of your application will be on your screen.
National Family Benefit Scheme Helpline Number
- HelpLine Toll-Free Number – 18004190001
FAQs for Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
What is the benefit of UP Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana?
The benefit of this scheme is that by giving financial assistance to the beneficiaries, they can start their own business and they will have enough means of income.
What is the objective of the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme?
The objective of this scheme is that all the poor people of UP family, if the head of their family dies, then they will be given financial assistance of 30 thousand as per the plan.
Beti bachao beti padhao yojana | बेटी बचा...
Check your name in MGNREGA job card list ...
West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme Apply | W...
Tnreginet Inspector General of Registratio...