Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2019-2020, Directorate of College Education Department has released the Devnarayan Scooty Yojana & incentive Scheme 2020, Temporary Merit List on the official web portal. Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana Apply | Devnarayan Students Scooty Distribution Scheme Online Application | Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana Form
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana, Incentive Scheme & Gurukul Scheme Meritorious Merit List
The Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution Scheme has been launched by the Government of Rajasthan for the year 2019-20 to encourage the students of the state to study and in view of low female literacy. Under Free Scooty Yojana, the girls of the state who have passed the 12th standard examination in Central Secondary and Secondary Education with 75% marks or more, will be given scooty for free by the government.
देवनारायण छात्रा स्कूटी वितरण योजना | Free Scooty Yojana Application Form
Under this scheme, girls belong to backward classes of Rajasthan (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari) will be included. The state government will provide benefit to the girl students from 12 to post graduation. Under Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2020, Rajasthan Government will also provide incentives to the girl students.
Under this scheme, the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not be more than 2 lakhs. The benefit of the student Devnarayan Student Scooty Distribution Scheme 2020 will not be payable if there is a gap in class 12 and regular graduation for Scooty.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Form
Under the Devnarayan Student Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme 2020, only 1000 students will be selected according to their eligibility, marks in the previous year and other criteria and scooty will be distributed to these students only. Apart from this, all the students whose name is not included in the Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution Scheme, all those students who have taken admission in graduation will be given an annual incentive of Rs. 10,000 and post-graduation students Rs. 20,000 annually.
Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme and Incentive Scheme – Overview
- An incentive amount will also be provided under this incentive scheme, the student who will pass class 12, in the first year of graduation, in the second year of graduation, 75% of marks in the third year will be given Rs. 10,000 per year.
- Similarly, students who are studying for post-graduation will get 75% marks in the first and second year, then 20,000 will be provided by the government every year.
- Under this scheme, 1000 students selected through the results will be provided by the College Education Department.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide benefits to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed, or abandoned by the husband.
Devnarayan Girl Scooty Eligibility
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to the students who will be from Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the parents or husband of the students should not exceed two lakh rupees.
- The benefit of the scheme will be for married, unmarried and other girl students.
- The benefit of the scheme will not be given if there are gaps in the 12th and regular undergraduate first year and last year of graduate and regular postgraduate first year.
Required Documents for Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution Scheme
- Certified copy of fee deposit receipt for admission to Government College Agricultural University College Sanskrit.
- Mark List of Exams.
- Original residence certificate issued by the officer.
- Caste certificate, Caste certificate of other backward classes too.
- Certificate of parental income.
- Student’s bank passbook.
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of the student should not have availed any scholarship scheme anywhere else.
Devanarayan Scooty Yojana Registration
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to students belonging to special categories who are indigenous to Rajasthan.
- After completing school education, it is necessary to study regularly in colleges, universities.
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents, the husband should be less than Rs. 2,00,000 (two lakhs).
- Any widow, married, unmarried girl students can avail of the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will not be given if there is any gap between ongoing education.
How To Apply for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana & incentive Scheme online application?
- Candidates can visit the official website for Department of College Education.
- After you select a suitable link for Devnarayan Scooty Yojana & incentive Scheme 2019-2020 application form.
- Enter your detail like Name of Candidates, District Name, Department Name, etc, and check them.
- Click the submit option.
- Save and take a print of Devnarayan Scooty Yojana.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Offline Application
- For this, you have to fill the application form completely, pasting your photo in it and whatever documents are asked for.
- They have to be put together and give it to the principal of their college.
- Whichever DATE will be determined by you, keep in mind the necessary checks of the applications and certificates received by the principal college, marking the name of each student, father’s name, class faculty and marking percentage, certifying and signing and submitting it to the College Education Department in Jaipur.
Rajasthan Devanarayan Scooty Payment Process
- After examining the application forms received from the Principal in the College Education Department, Jaipur, the first 1000 girls will be given a scooty by making a list as per the percentage of 12th pass of regular special backward class girls in the first year of government colleges, according to the rules on the applications of the remaining girls.
- From 2015 onwards, a total of 1000 scooty will be given to special backward class girl students. Regular first year second year third year in bachelor’s degree and regular girl students in degree will be given incentives on correct application forms. To be credited to their bank accounts.
- For the implementation of the budget provision scheme, the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Jaipur, will open the budget allocation from the financial department and open the budget to the college education department.
What is the last date to apply for Devnarayan Students Scooty and Incentive Scheme?
08 February 2020
E Sadhana Telangana and AP | e Sadhana tg...
AP Amma Vodi List 20201 | AP Amma Vodi Sc...
West Bengal Voter List | Electoral Roll W...
দিদিকে বলো 2020 | WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal ...