WB Swasthya Sathi Scheme | West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Apply Online | West New Cashless Health Scheme Online Registration & Eligibility | স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম | West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2020-21 WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card Online Registration, Renewal, Swasthya Sathi Prokolpo Health Scheme Application Form PDF, App Download, Online Application Status at swasthyasathi.gov.in.
New Update: Govt of West Bengal has decided to extend Swasthya sathi benefit to all residents of State , except those who are already covered under any Govt, Sponsored Health Insurance or Assurance Scheme. Also the family in receipt of Medical allowance as part of their salary from Govt. are also excluded.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme | স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম
The Honorable Chief Minister of West Bengal State Mamta Banerjee has announced a new Swasthya Sathi Health Scheme for the people of the West Bengal State. Under this Swasthya Sathi Scheme, people of West Bengal get the government-sponsored Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card without any health insurance.
This card helps the family to get health coverage amounting to Rs five lakh a year. The government of West Bengal State announced that the scheme will be applicable from 1st December 2020 and West Bengal Government will be funded the entire Cashless Health Scheme in the state. Under this Swasthya Sathi scheme, at least 7.5 crore people will be enrolled and they will get the Swasthya Sathi Prokolpo Health smart card that will be applicable in all private and government hospitals of West Bengal. This Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme will cover the 100% health expenses for people by the State Government in any hospital.
- Haryana Rojgar Portal 2021
- West Bengal Sabooj Sathi Scheme
- WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration
- E Sadhana AP and Telangana Portal
Swasthya Sathi Smart Card
- Swasthya Sathi Smart Card or WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card will provide to the female member of a family.
- Family get the health benefits in any of the given private or public government hospitals of West Bengal States.
- With the help of this Smart card, family no need to pay any expenses for the health treatment.
- There are no specific eligibility criteria because the scheme has been expanded to all of the families.
- The state government has spent around rupees 2000 crore as an annual expenditure.
WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card Overview
|Name of Scheme||West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme|
|Language||স্বাস্থ্য সাথী স্কিম|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of West Bengal State|
|Major Benefit||Provide health facilities through Smart Card|
|Scheme Objective||Providing Health Services|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Benefits Of Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme
- Families get health coverage amounting to Rs five lakh a year In the entire State.
- Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme will be issued in the name of a female family member.
- At least 7.5 crore people will be enrolled in this scheme.
- Swasthya Sathi Cashless Health Scheme will cover 100% health expenses.
- The smart card will be applicable in the private and government hospitals of West Bengal.
Features Of Swasthya Sathi Scheme
- family will be offered the health cover of Rs 5 lakh per annum of the basic health cover for secondary and tertiary care.
- All the treatments will be paperless, cashless, and smart card-based
- All the pre-existing diseases will be covered of each family member.
- It is a aperless, Cashless, Smart Card.
- No boundation on the family size.
- Facility for swasthya Sathi scheme 24×7 call support.
- Parents from both the spouses are included.
- All dependent physically challenged person of a family will also be included.
- The state government will have to spend Rs 2,000 crore a year and two and a half crore of the population will be included.
- The beneficiaries are not required to pay any amount of premium and the entire premium is borne by the State Government.
- Each enrolled family will get an online swasthya Sathi smart card which will include the details of family members, photograph, biometric, address, mobile number, etc
- Around 1500 empanelled private hospitals and government hospitals are included.
- Smart Card captures the details of the family members such as Photographs, biometric, address, Mobile Number, SECC ID.
Required Document for Swasthya Sathi Smart Card Scheme
- The applicant must have their legal domicile documents.
- The applicants must have their APL / BPL certificates.
- Must have SHG and medical organizations’ registration certificate.
- Need to submit an authorized document issued by the WB government.
West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The smart card will be issue d in the name of a female member of the family.
- An applicant should not enrolled under any other health care scheme.
- Applicants associated with ASHA, ANM and ICDS will get the benefits of this scheme.
- It is pertinent that the applicant falls in the BPL category.
- Under the RSBY category, only then the individual can apply.
Procedure to Apply West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card Application Form
You can apply through two ways and that are online and offline. And here I am sharing both the ways and its important steps. So checkout the following steps.
1. Apply Online West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card Application Form
- Go to the official website of the Swasthya Sathi scheme.
- On the homepage, click on apply online.
- After that, a new page will open.
- Enter all the required details that asked.
- Now, attach all the important documents.
- Click on submit option.
- After this you can apply online under the Swastha Sathi Yojana.
2. Apply West Bengal Swasthya Sathi Scheme Application Form through Offline
- In the offline mode, applicant have to visit the nearest government hospital to apply for the application form.
- On the application process, applicant can get the help of agent and attach the photocopies and originals of all documents mentioned in the scheme guidelines.
- In this process the enrollment agent will verify the required documents to log in and fill in the registration form.
- After the, enrollment form is filled and submitted, the site will generate an ID and password.
- Now, candidate can login on the Swasthya Sathi Scheme official website with the ID and password.
- After that, the applicant can acquire the generated Swasthya Sathi Smart Card via the official portal.
Swasthya Sathi Mobile App Download
Below is the Swasthya Sathi App features list-
- Empanelled private and pubic hospitals
- Information of Doctors
- Hospital Facility details
- Hospital Services
- Swasthya Sathi Packages
- URN Verification
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Other information about Swasthya Sathi
How to Download Swasthya Sathi App?
- First of all, open Google Play Store on your mobile.
- Now, search for swasthya Sathi app into the search box and search.
- You will get the swasthya Sathi app, click on the download option.
- Now, after downloading the app, click on install option.
- At last, Swasthya Sathi app will be download and install in your mobile device.
Swasthya Sathi Contact Details
- Help Line No: 18003455384 (Toll Free)
FAQs for WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa Smart Card
How To Do WB Swasthya Sathi Hospital Registration?
1. Visit the Swasthya Sathi scheme official website.
2. On the homepage, you need to click on the apply online tab.
3. Now, click on the hospital registration and a new form will open.
4. Enter the required details such as state name, District name, NABH accredited, hospital type, category of the hospital, specialty name, hospital name, etc
5. Now, click on the submit button and the hospital registration process will be completed.
How to Check WB Swasthya Sathi Hospital Registration Status?
How to Print Form B For Registration Under WB Swasthya Sathi Prakalapa?
1. Visit Swasthya Sathi scheme official website.
2. Click on apply online tab
3. Now, click on Form B for registration under Swasthya Sathi.
4. After that Form B for registration under Swasthya Sathi will appear.
5. Download this form and take a printout of it.
Is a Applicant get OPD treatment covered?
No. OPD treatment is not covered in isolation.
Is there any transport allowance payable under the Swasthya Sathi ?
Yes. It is limited to Rs. 200/- only per hospitalization and Rs. 2000/- in a policy year. And additional transport allowance is provided from Rs 400/- to Rs 700/.
UP Ration Card List 2022 online has bee...
Bihar E Challan Download | बिहार E Challa...
NFSA Ration Card: NFSA is the short form f...
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List | PMUY...