দিদিকে বলো 2020 | WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration | West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Campaign | WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal, Online Complaint Submission (Registration) | Toll-Free Helpline Number, Support Email ID & Whatsapp Number.
WB Didi Ke Bolo Portal Registration Application Form is available at didikebolo.com. Anyone can apply online to connect to CM Mamata Banerjee directly to resolve concerns and grievances.
Didi Ke Bolo Portal | দিদিকে বলো
As we all know that the West Bengal Assembly Elections 2021 is coming. And this is the main reason that the state government has launched a new website called Didi Ke Bolo Portal. Through this portal, CM Mamata Banerjee herself started a campaign to reach out to common people in West Bengal. Didi Ke Bolo is a unique initiative to provide a platform for each citizen of Bengal to directly connect to their CM.
A new Didi Ke Bolo contact number 9137091370 and website www.didikebolo.com has been started. People can now fill campaign online registration / contact form at this official website.
The campaign is designed with the purpose strengthening the party’s connect at the grassroot level. And take note of any grievance faced by the people of West Bengal, can direct contact to the CM or her office either by calling on a centralised number or didikobolo.com online.
Government has also arranged a team to keep a tab on the complaints lodged by the Bengal citizens against any issue which will be conveyed to the chief minister, who will personally respond to the complainants via social media platforms.
After roping in poll strategist Prashant Kishor, it is the 1st initiative that has been announced by the Trinamool Congress. There are more than 1,000 Trinamool Congress leaders who have started roaming towards Bengal villages as part of the TMC first major program ahead of the assembly elections.
All Applicants can check the contact number and raise their complaint/problem at the 9137091370 phone number.
So, if you are thinking to apply online then read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. And here we are sharing details about “Didi Ke Bolo 2020” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, the Application process, and more.
West Bengal Didi Ke Bolo Campaign 2020 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Didi Ke Bolo | দিদিকে বলো|
|Language||Bangla and Hindi|
|Launched by||Government West Bengal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Major Benefit||Directly lodge concerns or complaints to the state chief minister|
|Scheme Objective||To solve the problems of common people|
|Didi ke Bolo phone number||91370 91370|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||West Bengal|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Apply Online||Complaint Registration|
|Didi Ke Bolo দিদিকে বলো Mamata Banerjee APP APK||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Facebook FB Page||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Twitter Page||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo Instagram Page||Click Here|
|Didi Ke Bolo 2020||Official Website|
WB Didi Ke Bolo Online Complaint Registration
Here we are sharing steps for দিদি কে লিখুন, Didi ke Bolo Online Complaint/Suggestion [email protected]. You just need to follow them.
- First of all, you need to visit the Didi Ke Bolo official website at didikebolo.com
- Now, on the Homepage, (দিদি কে লিখুন) Didi Ke Bolo Campaign Online Registration / Application Form will appear.
- Write your comments and feedback in the given box.
- Now, select an option from suggestion, grievance, and others and tick.
- Now, click on the add document option if you want to add any certificate.
- Now, enter your contact details like your name, phone number, WhatsApp Number, age, and gender.
- Click on next to complete the process.
- After completing the registration process, you can directly connect to the CM.
Major Key Features & Benefits of Didi Ke Bolo
- West Bengal people can register any issue and complaint after registering the ‘Didi Ke Bolo’ portal
- Also, raise their complaints and issue through the helpline number.
- Trinamool Congress has started this campaign to visit and cover 10,000 villages and urban neighborhoods in 100 days.
- TMC also trying to reduce the level of corruption through this Portal
- West Bengal citizens can raise their concerns anytime from anywhere.
- There is no limit to contact through the given Didi Ke Bolo phone number and website.
- TMC and Cheif Minister Mamta Benerjee are ensuring the troubleshooting process in a short time.
- The main aims of ‘Didi Ke Bolo’ to reach at least 80 percent of the households in West Bengal (around 1.6 crore households) over the next 20 months, till the 2021 Assembly polls.
Didi Ke Bolo Contact Number
Anyone can call during the day time at Didi Ke Bolo Contact number 9137091370.
People can also follow Didi Ke Bolo pages on social media and contact through the messages or comments from there.