Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List | PMUY BPL New List | PMUY Ujjwala Yojana List | प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना सूची उज्ज्वला योजना बीपीएल न्यू लिस्ट 2020- PMUY सूची, लाभार्थी सूची, My LPG List- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) New List 2020-21 – Ujjwala Yojana New List 2020 State Wise With Name Pdf Download, Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Online Application Status at Official Website https://pmuy.gov.in/.
[PMUY] उज्ज्वला योजना बीपीएल सूची| Online Ujjwala Yojana BPL List 2020, State Wise
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2020 has been released by the Central Government on its official website. All the families who have applied under the BPL Ujjwala scheme can see their name in this BPL list and get the benefit of this scheme. The online portal has been created by the central government to view the new beneficiary list. You can find your name in the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2020. And here we will provide details on how to see your name on the BPL list. To know this, read our article till the end.
PM Ujjwala Yojana New Update
Some new decisions have been taken in PM Modi’s cabinet meeting to benefit from this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the period of giving free cylinders has been extended.
- Under this scheme, the government will spend Rs. 13500 crore and women of the country will be given 3 free cylinders by September.
- 740 million poor women of the country will benefit from this free gas cylinder.
- Under the Ujjwala scheme, the cost of a stove at the time of the new LPG connection is Rs. 3,200. In this, a subsidy of Rs 1,600 is given directly by the government and the oil companies give the remaining amount of Rs 1,600, but the customers have to pay Rs 1,600 to the oil companies in the form of EMI.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY)|
|in Language||प्रधानमंत्री उज्ज्वला योजना सूची|
|Launched by||Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Major Benefit||Provide clean cooking fuel to the poor households mainly in rural areas.|
|Scheme Objective||14.2-kg LPG cylinders|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Launched in||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Ujjwala Application Form Hindi||Click Here|
|Ujjwala Application Form English||Click Here|
|Ujjwala KYC Application Form Hindi||Click Here|
|Ujjwala KYC Application Form English||Click Here|
|Ujjwala Yojana New List 2019||Click Here|
|Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020||Official Website|
Ujjwala Yojana List 2020 : PMUY सूची, लाभार्थी सूची, My LPG List
|Andhra Pradesh||View List|
|Arunachal Pradesh||View List|
|Himachal Pradesh||View List|
|Jammu and Kashmir||View List|
|Madhya Pradesh||View List|
|Tamil Nadu||View List|
|Uttar Pradesh||View List|
|West Bengal||View List|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||View List|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||View List|
|Daman & Diu||View List|
|National Capital Territory of Delhi||View List|
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- The applicant must be female.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- The applicant should be below the poverty line.
- The applicant should have a bank account.
- The applicant should not already have an LPG connection.
- The LPG connection will be given in at the name of an adult woman of the BPL family.
- The eligibility of the new LPG connection is identified on the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) list.
- A new LPG connection provided with the assistance of up to Rs 1600.
- The customer paid the cost of the Hot Plate and purchase of the first refill.
Required Documents for PMUY Yojana
- BPL Certificate Authorised by Panchayat Pradhan/Municipality Chairman
- BPL Ration Card
- One Photo ID (Aadhar card or Voter ID Card)
- One Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Driving License
- Lease Agreement
- Telephone/Electricity/Water Bill
- Copy of Passport
- Self-declaration attested by Gazetted Officer
- Ration card
- Flat Allotment/Possession Letter
- House Registration Documents
- LIC Policy
- Bank/Credit Card Statement
Note: No need for Aadhaar in the case of Assam & Meghalaya.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- All those listed under SECC 2011.
- People from all SC / ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line.
- People covered under the Antyodaya scheme.
- Forest dweller.
- Most Backward Classes.
- Tea and Ask Tea Plantation Tribe.
- People living on the island.
- People living in the river islands.
Scheme Benefits (Amount)
- Under this scheme, the LPG connections are provided to 5 crores BPL families.
- Financial support of Rs 1600 for LPG connection, interest-free loan to purchase Hot Plate, and refill by the Oil Marketing Companies.
- Rs 1600 administrative cost includes a cylinder, pressure regulator, booklet, safety hose, etc. managed by the Government.
- Around 1 Lakh employment has been provided by this scheme and the business opportunity of at least Rs. 10,000 Cr. for the said period to the Indian Industry.
How to Apply Online Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form 2020?
- At first, visit the Official Website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana at https://pmuy.gov.in/.
- Now, you have to click on the Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme form on its homepage.
- After downloading the form, you need to give information entered in the form such as the name of applicant, date, location etc.
- Take it to the LPG center near you and submit the documents.
- After that, the document will be verified and you will get LPG gas connection.
How to check Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW List 2020 online?
- You need to visit the official website.
- On this home page, you need to click on “State-wise PMUY connections released” Link.
- Now, the State-wise PMUY connections released page will appear on the screen.
- You have to enter some important details such as Select State, District, Block, Panchayat, and Village List.
- At last, click on the “submit” option and check your name on the list.
State-wise PMUY connections released
|States / Union Territories||Number of connections released as on 07-09-2019|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||13,103|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|Daman and Diu||427|
|Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
- Go to the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page click on the option Contact Us.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- Now, fill all the information asked in this form like name, last name, email id, phone number, feedback, etc.
- Click on the Contact us button.
- After this, contact details will open in front of you.
PMUY Contact Detail
- 18002333555 or 1906
You can call at this given number if you are facing any issue related to PMUY.
AP Amma Vodi List 20201 | AP Amma Vodi Sc...
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal | Ni...
WB Prochesta Prakalpa App Download | Prok...
PFMS Scholarship 2021 | PFMS Payment Stat...